OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. G'day Yendor, was hoping you would have some...

G'day Yendor, was hoping you would have some insight on this.

The wiring harnesses have no relays mounted in them. I believe the flex relays are internal of the viper alarm module, there is one in...
  2. Thread: GQ CV Joint

by Irvs
    Replies
    Views

I bought a Swivel hub kit and a a GU nut kit...

I bought a Swivel hub kit and a a GU nut kit while I was at it. Will let everyone know how I go. Cheers for pointing me in the right direction MR.
  3. Replies
    Views

I think 6000k is even too high personally, I...

I think 6000k is even too high personally, I wouldn't go above 5000k for headlights, I see it as a good in between of light output and glare reduction. Perhaps 6000k for driving lights because they...
  4. Replies
    Views

I wouldn't go anything above 5000k. It pisses...

I wouldn't go anything above 5000k. It pisses other drivers off and you start losing practical light output in my opinion. I work in the LED lighting business and the most common colour we use for a...
  5. Thread: Pertronix Problem

by Irvs
    Replies
    Views

You're really not having much luck with this...

You're really not having much luck with this pertronix from start to finish are ya Lucas.

Did you fit the ignitor to your distributor In situ or did you pull it out? Maybe your vacuum advance...
  6. Replies
    Views

You still need a light bar for the 2 seconds it...

You still need a light bar for the 2 seconds it takes for your HIDs to warm up though surely, better safe than sorry you know.
  7. Replies
    Views

Makita 18V because it's at a good price point and...

Makita 18V because it's at a good price point and it's a quality unit, any warranty claims are dealt with within Australia, don't buy from Burnings they have old stock at inflated prices, Milwaukee...
  8. Thread: Deni ute muster

by Irvs
    Replies
    Views

Went last year and have to say it was a VERY...

Went last year and have to say it was a VERY interesting experience. Some blokes built a two story pub in there camp site, absolutely amazing and they had foxtel with the grand final on (not to...
  9. Patch he means he gripped the shaft of the dissy...

Patch he means he gripped the shaft of the dissy in the chunk of his drill while the whole thing was out and then just pulled the trigger and filed it down, kinda like a low rpm makeshift lathe.
  10. Silver I think you adjust the dwell by spacing...

Silver I think you adjust the dwell by spacing the ignitor closer or further away from the magnet sleeve, I left mine stock as I haven't upgraded my leads or replaced plugs yet
  11. Replies
    Views

Gday mate and welcome, no need to be sorry, there...

Gday mate and welcome, no need to be sorry, there are meet and greets in fact there is the national meet up coming up where you'll be able to meet people and learn safe practice techniques off many...
  12. Sounds like it but it really isn't, if you have...

Sounds like it but it really isn't, if you have the tools to grind it down the whole job should take an hour including the wiring
  13. Upload a photo of the Box, Parts you have and the...

Upload a photo of the Box, Parts you have and the instructions. I got the Ignitor 2 and Flamethrower 2 which is a Hall Effect setup and I had my Fitter and Turner mate turn the shaft down for me,...
  14. Thread: Jjj

by Irvs
    Replies
    Views

Interesting mix of music on here, I'm much the...

Interesting mix of music on here, I'm much the same, my roots are in Aussie Rock such as Chisel, ACDC, The Angels, Hunters and Collectors, Rose Tattoo etc growing up listening to dads music, then I...
  15. Thread: Led strip lights

by Irvs
    Replies
    Views

Haha, only if my boss wants to pay me more first!!

Haha, only if my boss wants to pay me more first!!
  16. Thread: Solar Hot Water

by Irvs
    Replies
    Views

Could it be a seized bearing?

Could it be a seized bearing?
  17. Thread: Solar Hot Water

by Irvs
    Replies
    Views

Does the pump have a skim filter (like a spa or...

Does the pump have a skim filter (like a spa or pool) if so clean it. Is the pump actually seized? Get an extension lead out with known 240v on it and plug it in. If it runs it means the electronics...
  18. Replies
    Views

Saw snippets of the game, some pretty phenomenal...

Saw snippets of the game, some pretty phenomenal footy by freo, definite contenders
  19. Replies
    Views

19852 19853 19854 19855 19856

20. Good news all, Rowan from MudRhino forum came...

Good news all, Rowan from MudRhino forum came round and we talked about the mighty GQ for a bit, very helpful bloke to a starter out like me and he brought me some GQ hub nuts which saved my butt....
  21. Yep, all sorted, the bloke is such a champ he...

Yep, all sorted, the bloke is such a champ he even is dropping it to me. You're all legends, very very much appreciated.

Irvs
  22. Replies
    Views

Hey, I found their number for you, they're in...

Hey, I found their number for you, they're in bayswater vic.

03 9761 1110

14 London drive if you're keen enough to bang on the counter
  23. Thread: Doubling a cable

by Irvs
    Replies
    Views

Just for the record 2 x 30amp cables do not equal...

Just for the record 2 x 30amp cables do not equal 60 amps. It depends on the cable but as a rule (in low voltage electrical) you would generally derate the cables by 0.8, that is to say you multiply...
  24. Finished installing my Pertronix kit yesterday...

Finished installing my Pertronix kit yesterday and just showing a few pics of the Dissy Shaft machined down and final install.

25. Hi Guys, just about to fit my Pertronix Ignitor 2...

Hi Guys, just about to fit my Pertronix Ignitor 2 (Hall Effect) to my spare Dissy and I thought I would take some before photos that are labelled to hopefully help others understand the process.
Page 1 of 2 1 2