OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Hey Mudski, Yes you can buy any additional...

Hey Mudski,

Yes you can buy any additional maps you want via our online map store store them you your personal MUDMAP account and download them via your device to use offline. Enjoy your Milo :)
  2. Replies
    Views

Hey guys, Below is a preview of the MUDMAP...

Hey guys,

Below is a preview of the MUDMAP High Country Maps. As you can see they have been split into 4 regions North East, North West, South East and South West. Use the menu on the left to...
  3. Replies
    Views

This app is designed for people that DO NOT have...

This app is designed for people that DO NOT have Mud Map 2 and would like an app solely focused on High Country. This is great for 4WDers that mainly do most of their driving around Vic High Country...
  4. Replies
    Views

Hi just to clarify: The difference between...

Hi just to clarify:

The difference between Mud Map 2 and Mud Map High Country is that Mud Map 2 includes a very large range of maps Australia wide. These include Back Country Maps, Westprint...
  5. Replies
    Views

Hey Winnie, 2 sets of maps are included that...

Hey Winnie,

2 sets of maps are included that are available on both MM2 and MM High Country:
    - THEMAP: Australia wide interactive map with free monthly map updates and +5,000 campsites (on both...
  6. Thread: intro

by MudMap
    Replies
    Views

Welcome on board! Plenty of friendly and...

Welcome on board!

Plenty of friendly and helpful people here. Enjoy!
  7. Very well said, Taslucas. Our society functions...

Very well said, Taslucas. Our society functions so well because everyone pitches in for the benefit of everybody else and for the overall welfare of Aussies in general. Camping should be accessible...
  8. $50 Discount on Mud Map M7 GPS for Nissan Patrol Forum Members

As part of our ongoing sponsorship for this awesome Nissan Patrol Forum we would like to offer all members an ongoing discount of $50 for Mud Map M7 GPS.

To redeem your exclusive discount enter...
  9. Replies
    Views

Hi All, We have the Coleman Instant tent....

Hi All,

We have the Coleman Instant tent. Very easy to set up goes up in a couple of minutes. Good for families. Only down side I would say is that it is cold for winter camping. So I would not...
  10. Replies
    Views

Thanks Drew, Great pics. Makes me want to be...

Thanks Drew,

Great pics. Makes me want to be out there now. Just got Ollie (our son) his first rod for his second birthday, can't wait to get out there and let him test it out. MacAlister Gorge...
  11. Replies
    Views

Hi All, We had a Hannibal rooftop tent which...

Hi All,
    We had a Hannibal rooftop tent which was amazing. Very easy set up and easy to pack up in the morning too. Only down side is for city driving it was had to fit into most car-parks. We got...
  12. Hey NGQ4.2, Working on it as we speak. Coming...

Hey NGQ4.2,

Working on it as we speak. Coming along nicely. Fingers crossed it will be end of the year. Will give you a shout when its ready.

Cheers,
    Maria from MUDMAP
  13. Thread: Hema or Mud Map

by MudMap
    Replies
    Views

Very well thanks MudRunner, I have made the...

Very well thanks MudRunner, I have made the payment today. Happy to be on board.

Warm Wishes,
    Maria from MUDMAP
  14. Hi Shane, Thank you for your great questions....

Hi Shane,

Thank you for your great questions. I will address each one separately.

Is it economical to support both apps?
    The good thing about the two products is that although the vector...
  15. Hey NP99, I completely understand where you...

Hey NP99,

I completely understand where you are coming from. I think the main confusion was because people didn't realise that there would be continuous updates and free maps for Mud Map HD. Mud...
  16. Replies
    Views

Hi MudRunner, Thank you very much for the...

Hi MudRunner,

Thank you very much for the link. I have addressed this link also. I look forward to being part of your forum. Thank you for having me on board.

Warm Wishes,
    Maria from MUDMAP
  17. Hi MR, Thank you for your comment. All of the...

Hi MR,

Thank you for your comment. All of the 3 updates I spoke about were delivered after the launch of MUDMAP 2. As mentioned in my previous comment there has been more than one update per 2...
  18. My pleasure Kallen, Thank you for giving me...

My pleasure Kallen,

Thank you for giving me the link.

Absolutely to confirm you have the current versions please ensure you have: 3.5.12 of Mud Map HD and 4.2 of Mud Map 2. Another easy way...