OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. That's definitely not coax, some kind of Ethernet...

That's definitely not coax, some kind of Ethernet with funky proprietary plugs no doubt.

Sent from my SM-S916B using Tapatalk
  2. Ask all your general ( none related forum ) computer questions here

Should have contacted Paul from LED Light Co. AKA Lights. He does all that stuff.

That just looks like quad shield cable, maybe RJ6. A simple joiner and be done with it.

Sent from my iPhone...
  3. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I’m not even a Holden man (yes have owned a HQ...

I’m not even a Holden man (yes have owned a HQ pano and a VX and admit I liked them both) but this vid is just pure joy all round. About the car? About your dad? About family? All of that. Gets...
  4. Replies
    Views

Glow plug timer issues

Hey guys I recently purchased a td42 swapped swb gq. Sometimes the glow plug light will turn back on while driving, I have put a multimeter on the glowplugs while it's on and it reads 0v could this...
  5. Conversion from GU Y61 2.8 l to a TDi 4.2l in Perth, WA

G'day,
    I am looking for wisdom on this forum.
    My Nissan Patrol 1998 SW looks decent for her age, so I decided to buy it for a project .
    This means at this stage I am looking to change its 2.8 l...
  6. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Dammit mate! Will you be covered by your bank? ...

Dammit mate! Will you be covered by your bank? And I suppose you’ve got to get new cards issued too? No lower form of life than a thief.
  7. Replies
    Views

But ravens (or crows if you wish) are as smart as...

But ravens (or crows if you wish) are as smart as anything. They hardly ever get hit by cars while feeding on roadkill. They really do have road smarts.
  8. Replies
    Views

Yeah I agree with that. My last trip on the...

Yeah I agree with that. My last trip on the Strezlecki track I remember seeing an Emu way out in the field, easily 200 metres away. This emu spots my car, I can see the panic in the way its dancing...
  9. Replies
    Views

More humans on the road nowadays are far more...

More humans on the road nowadays are far more intellectually challenged than any roo.
  10. Replies
    Views

I disagree, Emu's are the dumbest animals on the...

I disagree, Emu's are the dumbest animals on the planet. Bloody kamikaze feather dusters
  11. Replies
    Views

Evolution takes millions of years, not a couple...

Evolution takes millions of years, not a couple of hundred. They haven't evolved to navigate traffic yet.
  12. Replies
    Views

Sticky: First time in my life my credit car got...

First time in my life my credit car got compromised last night and they took $3,500 in a matter of minutes damn it!
  13. Replies
    Views

Why are Kangaroo's so dumb?

Close call this morning. It was dark o'clock and stupid old skippy ran directly into the front of my car. No damage but it made think that our coat of arms mascots are two of the dumbest creatures on...
  14. Replies
    Views

It doesn't need a lot of drain cleaner, just a...

It doesn't need a lot of drain cleaner, just a light sprinkle and then let the bubbles do their thing.
  15. Replies
    Views

All good mate. I'm not cleaning the bar with...

All good mate. I'm not cleaning the bar with drain cleaner, just compressed air and a decent spray lubricant for that.
  16. Thread: Quit my job.

by Cuppa
    Replies
    Views

Sorry to hear how your leaving has panned out,...

Sorry to hear how your leaving has panned out, particularly as mine, many years ago now was similar. One day at work, next not, no recognition or chance to say goodbye. Still wrankles a bit, even...
  17. Replies
    Views

well the flange is stainless, radius mild,...

well the flange is stainless, radius mild, straight is stainless back to aluminized steel ... i tig welded it.
    getting a bit more done
  18. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Hinges were so buggered and an ape had hung off...

Hinges were so buggered and an ape had hung off them, the doors would not shut unless lifted over the door catch then pushed hard or pulled hard from the inside. The new hinges sorted that all out.
  19. Thread: GQ Leafy Owner

by Jenszyy
    Replies
    Views

GQ Leafy Owner

Hey Guys, I've recently come across a cheap enough GQ leaf chassis ute. If anyone has anything in particular to look out for with these old girls I'd love to hear it. Thanks
  20. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Away with the clunk = ok. Away with the double...

Away with the clunk = ok.
    Away with the double thump = how? The thing that drives over the roller has two "valleys". Curious imagining how a brand new one would work/sound.
  21. 87878Bought a 200a lithium powerbox to replace...

87878Bought a 200a lithium powerbox to replace the 100a setup, coffee machine all go now 2000w inverter
  22. Replies
    Views

Same here buddy super exited to have a group off...

Same here buddy super exited to have a group off people to help me learn the ins and out of my new car
  23. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Swapped out the front door hinges today and away...

Swapped out the front door hinges today and away went tha clunk and double door thump. Also plugged in the electonics for the air/out temps on the intercooler and it worked first up, also powered up...
  24. Replies
    Views

LOL, that lady on the meme is a brazilian...

LOL, that lady on the meme is a brazilian actress, LOL.

My impression with the 4.5 is that it drinks more than it delivers. It is very torquey at the lower revs but loses that powerful sensation...
  25. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Was invited to go camping this weekend with some...

Was invited to go camping this weekend with some friends at Greens lake. Decided to do more instead.

After spending the last few weekends under cars, we are enjoying our free weekend.

Friday...
Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4