Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Ya can never stay mad at Dog...

Ya can never stay mad at Dog...
  2. Replies
    Views

Surely that's illegal, he is covering the...

Surely that's illegal, he is covering the indicators.
  3. Replies
    Views

Thanks mate but have already done it. Due to the...

Thanks mate but have already done it. Due to the overwhelming response I just did what I thought was right!
  4. Replies
    Views

Fixed loose carby, replaced faulty exhaust and...

Fixed loose carby, replaced faulty exhaust and done the tappets- BiG difference, more power and very quite.
  5. Replies
    Views

Clearly doesn't help the English much though....

Clearly doesn't help the English much though. Hope you spat all the glass out before swallowing. :)
  6. Thread: Dodgy Gifts

by TPC
    Replies
    Views

He cant answer you at the moment, he is sitting...

He cant answer you at the moment, he is sitting in a corner hugging his tooth brush and crying since hearing about Biebers retirement.
  7. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Ducked into town, this arvo, and nearly ran over...

Ducked into town, this arvo, and nearly ran over a beautiful Staffie bitch. The poor bloody thing was sitting in the right hand lane. Another driver just slowed down and waited for the dog to move. I...
  8. Thread: The Joke Thread

by Bob
    Replies
    Views

Merv was in a terrible accident at work. He fell...

Merv was in a terrible accident at work. He fell through a floor tile and ripped off both of his ears. Since he was permanently disfigured, he settled with the company for a rather large sum of money...
  9. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Apprentices....... Had a job wiring a mobile...

Apprentices....... Had a job wiring a mobile conveyor in a saw mill today. It took 6.5 hours for this 4th year apprentice (who will be qualified in Febuary and out on their own) to run a cable from...
  10. Replies
    Views

I have the pertronix2 module and the flamethrower...

I have the pertronix2 module and the flamethrower 2 coil. There is a thread about it here you'll find if you search. Sorry, I can't post a link at the moment.

Edit: good to hear it's running well...
  11. Replies
    Views

The back fire probably dislodged the crud that...

The back fire probably dislodged the crud that was blocking the idle jet. I would spray some carby cleaner into the carby.

I wonder if the rag trick would work, if it blocks again. I had a lazer...
  12. Replies
    Views

i have this at the moment mate what you need to...

i have this at the moment mate what you need to do is put a carby kit through your carburettor. if its anything like mine your idle jet is blocked and your accellerator pump is playing funny buggers....
  13. Some hear call them nutserts but as my mates use...

Some hear call them nutserts but as my mates use this tool in the aviation industry I'll stick with rivnut.
    M6 aluminium rivnuts are easy to squish, and a good all round size to use , you can get...
  14. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Ppl just signing on for a manual, and not...

Ppl just signing on for a manual, and not sticking around.
    25 useless posts
  15. Replies
    Views

Poll: Ok, ive finally got round to it! Here are the...

Ok, ive finally got round to it! Here are the three most popular designs.....

At 300mm wide, #2 and #5 will be about 80mm high but #3 will only be 15mm high (due to its proportions) and that wont...