OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. I run this cheap thing $6, would let me know...

I run this cheap thing $6, would let me know whats happening.
    at the back it the left cut out I run the outlets and volt guage for AUX battery, Baintech I think
    The square one I'm going to mount...
  2. I haven't seen a 3 battery monitor as yet so you...

I haven't seen a 3 battery monitor as yet so you might have to think of doing a double and a single...
    And you won't find one with how much juice is left I don't think as it is all relative to how...
  3. Projecta do a 2 in 1 unit to monitor a dual batt...

Projecta do a 2 in 1 unit to monitor a dual batt kit volt / amp but not sure on measuring any juice left, from memory around the $100 mark. Baintech do a 2 in as well.

I will be looking at some...
  4. Replies
    Views

It is possible, I'll see if I can find some...

It is possible, I'll see if I can find some photo's but they won't be close ups.

Tony

Edit, no luck finding photo's so I've emailed the owner of the car (it's not mine-obviously!) to get...
  5. Replies
    Views

you must be going to buy a quality one. Mine was...

you must be going to buy a quality one. Mine was $39-50. I had a look on Trade Tools site, and they don't seem to have them listed at the moment. See how you go searching for an AB-2 Bearing...
  6. 33 spline rear 31 spline front

33 spline rear 31 spline front
  7. I don't think Nissan fast goes into that much...

I don't think Nissan fast goes into that much detail, but I will have a look in a sec
  8. Replies
    Views

Ummm???? Mate why are YOU replacing the dash??...

Ummm????

Mate why are YOU replacing the dash?? I note in your sig line that you have a 2006 Ute and a 2004 wagon?? did you replace the dash because it blistered?? If so then go back to your...
  9. Thread: Airbag question

by YNOT
    Replies
    Views

Without doing a code test you are only guessing...

Without doing a code test you are only guessing what the fault may be. It could be either of the air bags, a wiring fault or possibly a pyrotechnic seat belt pretensioner (if fitted). Diagnosing...