OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Funny you say this, I have been trawling for some...

Funny you say this, I have been trawling for some stats on just this but not much love.

4BYE4 is on the money too.
  2. Had to be at least one fool.

Had to be at least one fool.
  3. The main issue with the ZD30's is the weakish...

The main issue with the ZD30's is the weakish pistons. Rest of the motors are quite strong and the factory turbo can handle a lot of boost (30+PSI).
    The pistons would either blow through (hole in...
  4. Depends of the pistons used (rebuilt donk for...

Depends of the pistons used (rebuilt donk for grunt likely to have non-stock pistons) and the cylinder volume.

If you wan't a reliable Outbacker to carry spares, loose the RB30 and run a TB42 or...
  5. A small battery to provide exciter power to get...

A small battery to provide exciter power to get the field energised, after running and producing power then it could be run standalone but regulation will be shit. Use a battery on it (just a little...
  6. I am assuming an RB30 looking at the manifold and...

I am assuming an RB30 looking at the manifold and your signature.....?

Anyway, RB30 has a pretty strong bottom end, heads are ordinary but workable but even better, Stronger guts are not hard to...
  7. Replies
    Views

Dump pipe off and check shaft play. If it...

Dump pipe off and check shaft play. If it wobbles, she is farked.

P.S If it is farked, you are putting metal shavings into the motor.
  8. The alternator doesn't settle @ 13.8V, the is the...

The alternator doesn't settle @ 13.8V, the is the resting voltage of a healthy battery, not its charge.
    I will say it again, sense wire should be a the Batt+ terminal, not on a amplifier or other...
  9. The "Sense" wire is designed to be connected...

The "Sense" wire is designed to be connected directly to the battery or as close as possible. The reasoning for it is to ensure the correct voltage is at the battery overcoming any volt-drop (Vd) and...
  10. Evil creatures for lazy people. Strip, solder and...

Evil creatures for lazy people. Strip, solder and tape/heatshrink.
  11. Replies
    Views

Dude, I don't even know what thread or where it...

Dude, I don't even know what thread or where it is, there are serious way too many forums to keep track of on the site...
  12. Replies
    Views

The factory suckers are in tighter than a nun's...

The factory suckers are in tighter than a nun's nasty. We used a lot of heat, bearing pullers and big hammers (use one a dolly to put mass behind bar, use other smaller hammer to smack the sucker) to...
  13. Replies
    Views

Might pay to look at my Turbo & Exhaust wrapping...

Might pay to look at my Turbo & Exhaust wrapping thread.
  14. Replies
    Views

I don't have a CRD nor worked on one. I have...

I don't have a CRD nor worked on one. I have noted other in past finding total external boost control can make limp-mode hell along with possible de-rating power. This would be best answered by those...
  15. As I say to any of my business clients, if you...

As I say to any of my business clients, if you use the machine as a tool and it going down will impact your business, then leave it alone. If it is running Windows 7 or 8.1 and working fine, leave it...
  16. Hmm, might have to make a list of all the...

Hmm, might have to make a list of all the materials and gaskets needed to pull, clean and put back together.
  17. Replies
    Views

6703467035 This is mine shortly, well when I...

This is mine shortly, well when I mount it and wire it up after charging it.

https://www.youtube.com/results?q=maxwell+boostcap
  18. ^ What he said. Makes stuff all difference. ...

^ What he said. Makes stuff all difference.

What I want to do is pull all the intake system off and clean the lot and get it all back on but not keen to try doing the lot in a day.
  19. Replies
    Views

DI at this stage, CRD's are a tad more touchy in...

DI at this stage, CRD's are a tad more touchy in the ECU but in reality, I don't see why it could not be used on a CRD.
  20. Replies
    Views

Morning Rum, This is where we are going to...

Morning Rum,
    This is where we are going to have to disagree I think. My responses in red.

As I said in the OP, I will update this as I go and complete the project with its gains.
  21. Replies
    Views

OMG, emails from site

Can someone please tell me if there is a setting to kill the flood of emails I keep getting every-time someone quotes me or PM's me. It is driving me nuts and find itself on my spam filter especially...
  22. Thread: New GU Owner

by LostBenji
    Replies
    Views

+1 from me on that one, the bug WILL bite.

+1 from me on that one, the bug WILL bite.
  23. Replies
    Views

Turn radio, antenna goes away, otherwise see...

Turn radio, antenna goes away, otherwise see below.

These require proper antenna band-pass splitters that result in higher than wanted losses. they rarely have enough isolation resulting in the...
  24. Replies
    Views

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.p...

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?37394-ZD30-Vacuum-to-Boost-control&p=678359#post678359

Moved to fresh thread.
  25. Replies
    Views

ZD30 - Vacuum to Boost control

G'day all,
    I am fairly new to these forums but have been dirty and greasy long before my peaches grew fur. I have a small following who is already keen on these hence I decided to start a fresh...
Page 1 of 2 1 2