OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. That looks correct. I'm just not sure if you need...

That looks correct. I'm just not sure if you need to connect H3/2, H3/7 and H3/8 because Patrol don't have the second ignition circuit.

Tacho signal is from the negative side of the coil.
  2. Good luck.....hahaha A flex relay just means...

Good luck.....hahaha

A flex relay just means the relay can be switch on positively or negatively...... ie with patrols we switch positive to the spot light relay, 85 terminal is normally earthed...
  3. Replies
    Views

I just ordered a awning on eBay 2.5x3m $240 & can...

I just ordered a awning on eBay 2.5x3m $240 & can get fly screen walls or tent walls with screens/doorway if wanted later on. I have a dome swag so I can set it up under cover without worry of rain....
  4. Replies
    Views

I have already designed one, it contains a...

I have already designed one, it contains a virus..........well its more of a link than a button, but with 1 click it will take your money..........I will send you a link to the nissanpatrol.com.au...
  5. Replies
    Views

No there not even close. There high beam is equal...

No there not even close. There high beam is equal to a 70 HID Lightforce XGT with spread and nearly the same distance.:smile:

There not really designed to go in a spotlight though. You would be...
  6. Replies
    Views

You can put a 55 watt bulb in it but you need a...

You can put a 55 watt bulb in it but you need a 55 watt ballast as well.

The cut off is done with a laser cut piece of stainless which is part of the projector.

Cheers Mick.
  7. Replies
    Views

There's no comparison one is just a bulb fitted...

There's no comparison one is just a bulb fitted to a reflector which throws light everywhere and but where you need it on the road. These kits replace the bulb with a HID projector which the bulb...
  8. Replies
    Views

Replacing Headlight/Indicator Stalk 97GQ

Hi All,

Just a quick note to let you know how easy it is to change one of these, despite what the Gregory's manual says you do not need to remove the steering wheel.

All you do is undo the 6...
  9. HTB grease for wheel bearings, moly grease for...

HTB grease for wheel bearings, moly grease for CVs, but check this, and not really sure what was meant to go into king pin bearings - read three manuals and still a bit uncertain. Used moly grease -...
  10. Replies
    Views

Sticky: The front diff I was working on for this article...

The front diff I was working on for this article was out of a GQ Patrol and was fitted with Nissan manual hubs. The job is the same on GU Patrol with only minor differences in the hub nut area.
  11. Replies
    Views

A man applying for a job at a Mildura lemon grove...

A man applying for a job at a Mildura lemon grove seemed to be far too qualified for the job.
    The foreman frowned and said, "I have to ask you this; have you had any actual experience in
    picking...