OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

GME, handheld & hardwired. Nearly indestructible...

GME, handheld & hardwired. Nearly indestructible & very reliable.
  2. Replies
    Views

X2 Autron gauges & pillar pod. 2 gauges, 4...

X2 Autron gauges & pillar pod. 2 gauges, 4 readings. EGT & boost are in 1 gauge, dual batteries in the other. Boost & EGT alarms built in & adjustable. No problems in sunlight but can be a bit bright...
  3. Welcome aboard Tim. 16.5 sounds within the...

Welcome aboard Tim.

16.5 sounds within the ball park when towing. There seems to be a fairly big variance with the CRDs - some manage to get amazingly good consumption, others tell horror stories....
  4. Replies
    Views

Agree with everyone. Last trip we had our...

Agree with everyone.

Last trip we had our neighbouring campsite (100m away) cranking out ACDC & The Angels till late at night. Wouldn't have been so bad if it was background but I have no idea...
  5. Replies
    Views

A 2 inch flexi-coil can be used with about a 4"...

A 2 inch flexi-coil can be used with about a 4" shock without sacrificing compressed size much. A minor change to the bump stops is all that is required. I've got this set up & haven't managed to...
  6. Replies
    Views

When I installed mine (aftermarket Baintech...

When I installed mine (aftermarket Baintech version) I didn't use the wires directly behind the panel (not sure what they're for). Ran wires directly from the auxiliary battery. The Baintech panels...
  7. Replies
    Views

So this time next year we'll have over 25,000! :)...

So this time next year we'll have over 25,000! :)

Well done & thanks for this amazing resource of knowledge
  8. Replies
    Views

Yeah, would have loved to go elsewhere but they...

Yeah, would have loved to go elsewhere but they already had some of my coin in the form of a deposit.

That dealership won't see me again, for servicing, for parts... although they might see me as...
  9. Replies
    Views

I've just joined, and didn't even know you guys...

I've just joined, and didn't even know you guys HAD the manuals here! So now I will jump in on some threads just so I COULD download the manuals even if I don't want them!

Still 2 weeks away from...