OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Most places that sell sound systems for cars will...

Most places that sell sound systems for cars will have spacers in different thickness's for most jobs and to cure the prob of MDF swelling its easy paint it it seals it and keeps the water out or...
  2. Replies
    Views

i found the little 12 volt motor that powers the...

i found the little 12 volt motor that powers the od meter had failed and had to bye another gauge set to get it through road worthy when i bought my GQ a few weeks ago AB ya need bits i have my old...
  3. Replies
    Views

all working like a pearler

all working like a pearler
  4. Replies
    Views

There is a specail tool for this and only a few...

There is a specail tool for this and only a few dollars from any brand car dealer (or supercheap ) ask for a window winder circlip remover its a double ended blade thing that slides under the clips...
  5. Replies
    Views

Im just starting a build and new to 4wding but my...

Im just starting a build and new to 4wding but my thought is 2x6 inch plastic pipes either side of a roof rack ends modified to take clipon hose one end the other a tap fill and empty at each end no...
  6. New to the forum and this is gunna be a project

Im the 2nd owner of this patrol guy at work bought it as a tow car for his fishing boat and just sold it to me as he bought a glugger to replace it ...........................Never been...