OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Thanks guys, a lot has been happening getting...

Thanks guys, a lot has been happening getting everything ready for the round trip in April, basically Sydney to Ipswich, then Cape York (most likely not because of roads closures) Alice Spring,...
  2. Thread: New to us GU

by udm
    Replies
    Views

Jacko, only 250k. Just looking at lifting it a...

Jacko, only 250k. Just looking at lifting it a couple inches and we are set. It’s already got everything you would need.
    We will def get more photos soon.
  3. Thread: New to us GU

by udm
    Replies
    Views

New to us GU

Hey everyone, Ulises here, an ex 80 series user, that finally jumped shipped.

The hunt started about 2 months ago for a GU patrol, and we finally found a one owner mint condition 2003 TD6...
  4. Replies
    Views

Thank you guys. I had another quick look under...

Thank you guys.

I had another quick look under the bonnet and already found a turbosmart boost controller, im finding so much stuff already done to this car, i wonder if its got autolockers too...
  5. Replies
    Views

From 80series to GU

Hey everyone, Ulises here, an ex 80 series user, that finally jumped shipped.

Our 1st car in 2004 was a 1990 80Series 4.2lt turbo diesel , 6" lift, locked etc.

And then about 5 years...
  6. Replies
    Views

Is the 550 before or after the turbo?

Is the 550 before or after the turbo?
  7. Replies
    Views

Thanks guys for all the input. Seems crd or 4.2...

Thanks guys for all the input. Seems crd or 4.2 would be the way to go. Wouldn't mind crd as I have a 2013 crd hiace and that little engine is awesome to drive, I do understand a patrol is heavier...