OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

97 GU ti for sale

Hi Guys, just looking for some feed back on what my GU ti is worth now 2022 the Girl doesn't need anything as all legal mods have been done regards Alex 86115
  2. Replies
    Views

Pretty sure the information is on the coolant...

Pretty sure the information is on the coolant bottle or just buy ready mix . remember don't mix coolants and pays to start fresh e.g. empty and flush out your system using water.
  3. Replies
    Views

Y62 motor to GU or GQ body

Hi Guys, Just wondering if anyone has swap a Y62 motor into a GU or GQ and if not can it be done. there seems to be LS1 and Cummins convertions, But not nissn V8's that you hear about. regards Alex ...
  4. Thread: Fog lights

by altech
    Replies
    Views

You mean drill holes, not cut ... anyway I...

You mean drill holes, not cut ... anyway I Forget Fog lights, just install a good size light bar, not a baby one on your bullbar. Good to see all the road, not kms up the road lol regards Alex
  5. Replies
    Views

I refitted 2016 Mazda CX7 sents to my Gu ti and...

I refitted 2016 Mazda CX7 sents to my Gu ti and boy does the electric drivers seat goes back a long way
  6. Replies
    Views

either way the barrel has to come off, so find a...

either way the barrel has to come off, so find a cheap second one or take barrel to key cut place to get a replacement key for that barrel and hope they don't change the key format /foot print, that...
  7. not much room to use as the fridge height is at...

not much room to use as the fridge height is at max headroom inside the rear cab, still have the back seat for storage if needed cheers Alex :-)
  8. Here's the final to the working fridge slide that...

Here's the final to the working fridge slide that holds my 55 litre fridge

9. Replies
    Views

Hi Woolley, I like where your going, all that you...

Hi Woolley, I like where your going, all that you mention . the custom sliding out panel sounds like great idea, slides with locks on them would work, so it does come loose at a 100kms. buy a good...
  10. Replies
    Views

Hi Mfga, welcome to the forum , I think you still...

Hi Mfga, welcome to the forum , I think you still need to do 25 posts to Download manuals . the link below might work regards Alex

http://nissanpatrol.com.au/Y62-workshop.zip
  11. Maybe like this cheers Alex 78692

Maybe like this cheers Alex

12. Thread: DC-AC inverter

by altech
    Replies
    Views

Hi Guys, checked out the invertor and everything...

Hi Guys, checked out the invertor and everything seems to be fine, e.g. nothing touching the body or other wires. on a plus side I added 100amp breaker to main 12v pos(+) wire.

13. Replies
    Views

Hi guys, ADO today , So I finished up the Solar...

Hi guys, ADO today , So I finished up the Solar Switch Board located just below the back of rear seat. when seat is folded down you can see the gauges for both battery's.

14. Replies
    Views

Hi BD , isn't the VIN number on the body of car,...

Hi BD , isn't the VIN number on the body of car, So if you get a later year body , the whole thing of Club reg go out the window. Just find a better Series 1 body, Maybe a Ti body. regards Alex
  15. Replies
    Views

Mud mate it's pretty solid, did I mention 10mm...

Mud mate it's pretty solid, did I mention 10mm perplex , almost bullet proof .....lol I'm 57 and I like the Hip Hop stuff.... Keeping it real / Peace Out :-)

p.s. I do like to go to Bunning...
  16. Replies
    Views

17. Replies
    Views

Yes did see this after the photo was taken,...

Yes did see this after the photo was taken, cheers Alex
  18. Replies
    Views

Not Glass, but 10mm plastic . went to dealer, he...

Not Glass, but 10mm plastic . went to dealer, he had a off cut $50 bucks, then I cut it to size
  19. Thread: DC-AC inverter

by altech
    Replies
    Views

DC-AC inverter

Hi Guys, after setup up my solar system up, I have now connected my 3000w ac inverter. new from box connected to my second battery, plug in ac vacuum in to it, ran great, pulled the plug and the GPO...
  20. Replies
    Views

And Yes I have MT50 receiver too.

And Yes I have MT50 receiver too.
  21. Replies
    Views

Hi Guys, the Big and bloody heavy battery arrived...

Hi Guys, the Big and bloody heavy battery arrived today, hmmm did I mention heavy lol. Did some improvements / upgrades to the battery wiring. Now waiting on the real MPPT charger to arrive. keep...
  22. Replies
    Views

can't fine any caps on top , just a glass...

can't fine any caps on top , just a glass indicator saying good to go. anyway thanks for everone input and l have ordered a deep cycle sealed battery that is safe inside the cabin , here the link
  23. Replies
    Views

that is was I thinking, buy a high speed drill....

that is was I thinking, buy a high speed drill. then you must drill at high speed. Thanks for the advise cheers Alex
  24. Replies
    Views

Add On to my home made racks

Hi Guys, add more rails to my rack system, So i can put my cheapo ebay "MaxTraks" on my roof . please note it's not easy drilling S.S. bolts , wd40 doesn't help. each hole cost one drill bit at $9...
  25. Thread: New radiator

by altech
    Replies
    Views

hi, I went Aluminium from ebay and works great,...

hi, I went Aluminium from ebay and works great, just got to make sure it's the right one for your patrol regards Alex = below is just a sample of what i purchased, not the seller. mine was 3 year...
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4