OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Buy good, buy once, is all I can say, it's up to...

Buy good, buy once, is all I can say, it's up to you.
    I wouldn't give you 2 bob fer a truckload of Chinese crap.
    Cheers, the ferret
  2. Replies
    Views

Rest in peace 4.2---you will be forever...

Rest in peace 4.2---you will be forever remembered as THE best engine nissan made---thats why they are still patrolling around after all these years!!!!---my old girl has just over 250k on the...
  3. Replies
    Views

G'day stumpjumper, good to see someone finally...

G'day stumpjumper, good to see someone finally asks the question before heading out and getting lost. Some good information in your thread from everyone, so I'll add my 2 cents as well. I'm...
  4. Replies
    Views

Just to give you an idea this is a pic from a WW...

Just to give you an idea this is a pic from a WW II Aircraft crash site I was at last week out on the fringe of the Goldfields. My Patrol is less than 40 metres away just off the track in the upper...
  5. Replies
    Views

Hi cobber, Ain't that the truth... :clapping:...

Hi cobber,

Ain't that the truth... :clapping:

Soooo... Stumpies challenge to us is finding your way back to the vehicle and in 95% of WA's bush that is a real hassle if you get geographicall...
  6. Thread: 2h 4h 4l

by MudRunnerTD
    Replies
    Views

YOu can select from 2H to 4H on the fly upto...

YOu can select from 2H to 4H on the fly upto 80km/h no problem at all. 4H to 2H at the same speed will be no problem.

4H to 4L should be done stationary and will basically be impossible beyond...
  7. Replies
    Views

Thanks Wulfen. have dealt with aussie dessert...

Thanks Wulfen. have dealt with aussie dessert coolers a few years back and they were terrific. the new one really looks the goods and the specs to match . very impressesed , cheers . hope its a great...
  8. Replies
    Views

I'm a FREAK!!!!!

Damn! :049:

I'm a FREAK !!!

Well been here a while, i dont really get into much chat time and if ya listen to Patch i'm a slacka cause we joined around the same day.

But.... I passed the...
  9. Replies
    Views

Note that the Patrol is a heavier car with an LSD...

Note that the Patrol is a heavier car with an LSD in the rear and front diff. The LSD in the rear will outdrive most all wheel drive cars in 2wd mode with ease. The Patrol is sure footed and steers...
  10. Replies
    Views

Nissan Patrol Magazine - Issue 1

Free download of our first Nissan Patrol magazine (November Issue).

As time prevails these magazines will get bigger and better. Any feedback or ideas are welcome for the next issues!

NOTE:...
  11. Replies
    Views

DONT HEAT THE GLOW PLUG THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it...

DONT HEAT THE GLOW PLUG THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it will expand and be even harder to get out heat the area around it
  12. Replies
    Views

Hi mate, i have had a couple of 3.0 trolls with...

Hi mate, i have had a couple of 3.0 trolls with same symptoms.. In both cases at work the ECU relay was faulty. The relay has 2 inputs and outputs, and just 1 set dies.. For the price of a relay i...
  13. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Well everyone we have had a WIN, it has been...

Well everyone we have had a WIN, it has been removed from sale............I would like to thank everyone that assisted in getting this removed before someone was injured or worse..
  14. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Just made this Sticky so it can be found easier.

Just made this Sticky so it can be found easier.
  15. Replies
    Views

Hi Tim, Like everyone else I cant see a problem...

Hi Tim, Like everyone else I cant see a problem with this. But what is to note is that on a truck the position of the exhaust brake is critical. So you cant just wack one in. You need to know where...
  16. DON"T use rattle guns doing up wheel nuts! Using...

DON"T use rattle guns doing up wheel nuts! Using rattle guns can strip threads on wheel nuts and studs. Most people incorrectly use rattle guns, You should brake your wheel nuts loose with rattle gun...
  17. Replies
    Views

holy crap batman that seat even has a new hole in...

holy crap batman that seat even has a new hole in it
  18. Thread: gearboxes

by ricksue1
    Replies
    Views

Thank you all, if the box blows up well it's my...

Thank you all, if the box blows up well it's my fault not anyone who has just given me suggestions. At the end of the day no-one put a gun to my heasd and said do this or that, I am a grown up who...
  19. Replies
    Views

I think Mrowka was actually meaning 2 stroke oil...

I think Mrowka was actually meaning 2 stroke oil not premixed 2 stroke fuel.

Speaking of putting petrol into a diesel which I did a few weeks ago by accident, the "check engine" light in the van...
  20. Replies
    Views

Just trying to work out what they did right would...

Just trying to work out what they did right would be a much easier task..
  21. Welll said and a good rread m8

Welll said and a good rread m8
  22. Replies
    Views

Question, did you clean the threads out with a...

Question, did you clean the threads out with a tap before reassembling? Most people don't and wouldn't think about the grains of rust and grit that fall into threads during disassembly. This then...
  23. Replies
    Views

Diff ratio tyre size speedo gear (pinion)

Here's a list of pinions to suit tyre sizes with accompanying diff ratios to get your speedo within specs. It worked for me for engineers. Got my speedo within 4% which is NSW law. cost from Nissan...
  24. Thread: Brake Pads

by nowoolies
    Replies
    Views

your life depends on a bloody good brakeing...

your life depends on a bloody good brakeing system why even look at rubbish
    stick with bendix............ just my thoughts
  25. Replies
    Views

Come on Princess, toughen up a bit.........it's a...

Come on Princess, toughen up a bit.........it's a GQ AB, if you want comfort buy a Landcrab and only drive on the black stuff...
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3