OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

After reading your reply this morning I thought I...

After reading your reply this morning I thought I might be better off ordering some 3m stuff too. Turns out the sheet I ordered was only $13.. thought it might be good to have a practice sheet...
  2. Replies
    Views

I just picked up some from the post office(eBay)...

I just picked up some from the post office(eBay) yesterday to have a go at doing my bonnet scoop. All the clear coat came off it. Thought it seemed like an easy part to have a go at wrapping (except...
  3. Replies
    Views

I wasn't trying to be short with ya mate. I never...

I wasn't trying to be short with ya mate. I never ran the main battery down far enough through the ctek to see what voltage it would stop at. I assume you're right and wouldn't run it flat. Nice to...
  4. Replies
    Views

If you do want to connect it you can run a wire...

If you do want to connect it you can run a wire direct from the ignition or find a suitable fuse and run a fuse tap from down by your right knee. I'm not an auto elec but for the minimal current draw...
  5. Replies
    Views

It will charge full time/even if the engine is...

It will charge full time/even if the engine is stopped if you do that. My ctek has the same wire, apparently the smart alternators don't always reach the "on voltage" required to activate the charger...
  6. Replies
    Views

Thanks mate. I had a bit more of a read around...

Thanks mate. I had a bit more of a read around and people seem to think they get a bit more flex out of the rubber too. Makes sense, I know the urethane ones are rock hard.
  7. Replies
    Views

That was my thoughts and I thought would be the...

That was my thoughts and I thought would be the same in here. Just thought it was worth asking the question, especially with the nolathane stuff.

I have access to a press and a hoist so I think...
  8. Replies
    Views

My sensor died a few years ago. Similar MO.....

My sensor died a few years ago. Similar MO.. front of the engine up near the top behind the fan is where the sender is in mine. Try give the wire a wiggle with the engine running, might show your...
  9. Replies
    Views

Trailing arm bushes

It's come time to replace the bushes around the rear diff I think. It's hard to see but I think they're cracking and there's a ton of what feels like backlash when changing gears. The diff and...
  10. Thread: ARB Rear bar

by 0-TJ-0
    Replies
    Views

Just through Google, I searched gu ARB rear bar...

Just through Google, I searched gu ARB rear bar install or something.
  11. Thread: ARB Rear bar

by 0-TJ-0
    Replies
    Views

Maybe this will help? Or maybe they won't....

Maybe this will help?

Or maybe they won't. They're the fitting instructions for the bar but don't show a whole lot.

Might be of some use. Parts list shows 10 nyloc m6 nuts holding them on so I...
  12. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I think all recoveries carry an element of risk,...

I think all recoveries carry an element of risk, that's why we take care to make sure nobody is in the firing line. We know a winch rope has just as much potential to do some serious damage.

I...
  13. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I figure this is a good a place as any to drop...

I figure this is a good a place as any to drop this.

All I could do was shake my head when I found it.

When you see it....

14. Replies
    Views

Hopefully they crimp better than these; 82921 ...

Hopefully they crimp better than these;

They're built well, I just don't find the crimp is as nice and tight as what my cheap pair do. I've had a few terminals pull off the wire after using...
  15. Replies
    Views

I love those Unilugs. Not the cheapest but money...

I love those Unilugs. Not the cheapest but money you'll never regret spending.

I like the bus bar/distribution block too. Is that made by the same company?
  16. Replies
    Views

Sticky: That's horrible Cuppa! I can't make sense of why...

That's horrible Cuppa! I can't make sense of why he would lie all that time and then just 'fess up about everything at the end for no particular reason.

Don't be mad at yourself mate. You did the...
  17. Replies
    Views

I don't know what "should" be done but I had an...

I don't know what "should" be done but I had an old Landcruiser that had all the bottom end bearings done leaving the rest of the engine alone. Got it off the guy I used to work for like that, never...
  18. Replies
    Views

Stupid question, but I assume the car is running...

Stupid question, but I assume the car is running when you're testing the pedal? You'll never stop it going hard if the car is off.

Definitely vacuum related.
  19. Replies
    Views

ATTEMPT 4 (in planning): Attempt 4 brings me...

ATTEMPT 4 (in planning):

Attempt 4 brings me up to present day.

2 things I want to try when I next get the chance..

First revisit attempt 1. I want to run the output of the speedo...
  20. Replies
    Views

I've got the same fan along with the thermostat...

I've got the same fan along with the thermostat he sells too. Generally hovers between 85 and 90 deg and you can hear the fan come in and out occasionally. Haven't towed with it yet though.
  21. I really liked the look of the Avan's when I was...

I really liked the look of the Avan's when I was looking last year. They hold their value pretty good from the ones I looked at too..
  22. Annual October sub paid up AB no idea when I paid...

Annual October sub paid up AB no idea when I paid last but there ya go. Thanks for gathering a cracker mob of people. Hopefully this covid bulsh will be over soon so I can get back over to Vic and...
  23. Replies
    Views

Have you got some thread sealant Phil? Not sure...

Have you got some thread sealant Phil? Not sure of the brand, but it's basically loctite. I use it instead of Teflon for 90% of my automotive stuff.. I'll see if I can find the tub of what I use. I...
  24. Thread: TPMS disable

by 0-TJ-0
    Replies
    Views

Unless you never left the inner city, this advice...

Unless you never left the inner city, this advice is pretty irrelevant and potentially dangerous for Australian drivers mate.
  25. Replies
    Views

When you say plant, do you mean some kind of...

When you say plant, do you mean some kind of machinery operating?

That would make more sense. If that was attached to a moving/vibrating machine working long/24hrs a day I could see something like...
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4