OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

iv done this one made sence to me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvcGsUVyBnI :1087: went on face book buy swap sell there is probably one if your on face book i have to be as my girls are growing up and have it so anyways was on...
  2. Replies
    Views

quater pannel chop

found this and don't know if its here atm but thought you guys might like to have a look going to be doing mine soon and this helped http://www.mudrhino.com.au/Docs/DIY2.pdf:1087:
  3. Replies
    Views

lol have a laugh

An elderly lady decided to give herself a big treat for her significant birthday by staying overnight in one of London's most expensive hotels.

When she checked out next morning, the desk clerk...
  4. Thread: THANK you

by madchris
    Replies
    Views

THANK you

just a quick thank you from me to you i started out a little grumpy though it turned out ok thank you to all who put up with my random rantings iv got to say im glad i stuck around im learning so...
  5. Thread: mud maps

by madchris
    Replies
    Views

mud maps

just found this new app for i phone got it for 59.99 lol 60 bucks and love it have a look ill never go back this has it all in one and off the ph...
  6. Replies
    Views

iv got a gq 89 mod diesel and hooked a kill...

iv got a gq 89 mod diesel and hooked a kill switch up to my oil temp light works a treat car will start and run for about 15 sec till the warning light comes on then stalls i seen this in another...
  7. Replies
    Views

id be inclined to through the lot on a spit and...

id be inclined to through the lot on a spit and carve into that with some home made chilly sauce and thick bread and gravy maybe a little potato salad on the side hmmm dammit now im hungry again enjoy
  8. Thread: help

by madchris
    Replies
    Views

bugger the steak grab a full sheep and lets have...

bugger the steak grab a full sheep and lets have a spit :)
  9. Thread: help

by madchris
    Replies
    Views

thx people ill be staying anyways was kinda lucky...

thx people ill be staying anyways was kinda lucky really if my starter dident crap itself i woo dent have found this place so win win i guess lol was just a little depressed last night sorry fellers...