OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Back from work life imbalance

Hi all,
    After a long break I am back to the forum.
    Has been so long I thought I should say hello is this area.
    Have been working to many hours a week for the last couple of years and not enjoying...
  2. Replies
    Views

Even without the pics you know its true. No one...

Even without the pics you know its true. No one could dream up that comedy. Glad you got out and nobody was hurt.
    Bloody funny but.
    bazza
  3. Replies
    Views

Loved the 1,2 ford finish, Loved to see Brocky...

Loved the 1,2 ford finish, Loved to see Brocky win, loved the group A concept and lost interest when they kicked out nissan. Most of all I love that I now own a car that cleaned up at the mountain....
  4. Replies
    Views

Done, Terra is pretty cute aahahahahah did i...

Done,
    Terra is pretty cute
    aahahahahah did i say that out loud
    Good luck
    bazza
  5. Replies
    Views

Well even as a newer member that is a bit hit and...

Well even as a newer member that is a bit hit and miss with the forum, I will be happy to shellout $15 for the info and the laughs I've had in the short time i've been on here.( The virginity story...
  6. Thread: Torque wrenches

by bazzad
    Replies
    Views

Hey guys just so you know, that one that looked...

Hey guys just so you know, that one that looked like a rattle gun is electronicly controled. They are don't rattle but wind up using planerty gears and when the torque is reached they just stop. We...
  7. Replies
    Views

This just cracks me up. Its stuff like this that...

This just cracks me up. Its stuff like this that tells me I joined the right forum. Dogman its like riding a bike. Only better
  8. Replies
    Views

I did a rear chop to one of my sons GQ's a few...

I did a rear chop to one of my sons GQ's a few years ago. Will try and fine some photos for you. Yes there are only 2 skins but there is also a support brace in there for the roof. Your best bet is...
  9. Replies
    Views

Rhyso, Glad you asked this question, I will...

Rhyso,
    Glad you asked this question, I will share with you somethings I learned along time ago from an aussie icon. A standard patrol with a smart driver will get to 90% of the places you want to...
  10. Replies
    Views

Plasnart, Yes chains stretch. You may not see it...

Plasnart,
    Yes chains stretch. You may not see it but they do. I have a dogmans ticket and I can tell you I have seen the results of snapped chains in industry. Nobody can predict where they go or...
  11. Replies
    Views

Yes, Hell of a lot of winching ( sounds like...

Yes, Hell of a lot of winching ( sounds like someone i know LOL)

What ET said.
    Follow from 1-5 first up and see if it gets better. Use a snatch block, halves the load instantly and saves load...
  12. Replies
    Views

hi Kimbara Just have a quick look at your fuel...

hi Kimbara
    Just have a quick look at your fuel tank breather and make sure its not blocked. When it is playing up open the fuel cap and listen for air being drawn into it. Thats my first thought....
  13. Replies
    Views

Yeah, sounds the voltage regulator in the...

Yeah, sounds the voltage regulator in the alternator. Have a look in the cells of the battery and top them right up with demineralised water before you head off anywhere to stop them boiling dry....
  14. Thread: DIY Anti theft

by bazzad
    Replies
    Views

Okay here is a story that i read about before the...

Okay here is a story that i read about before the internet.(yep i'm that old) A fellow had his GTHO stolen and taken for a joy ride. Lucky for him he got it back. He then made a box that holds a...
  15. Replies
    Views

ok this one is a challenge, lots of things to...

ok this one is a challenge, lots of things to check. Really need some a/c gauge readings to guess this one, but a couple of things may help. Check that the heater is not stuck on, Crimp the heater...
  16. Replies
    Views

As above, but if all seems to be in order. The...

As above, but if all seems to be in order. The one thing alot of people don't do on patrols is give them a sideways shake. Get your mate to grab the bullbar and push it sideways then pull back, get a...
  17. Thread: Turbo Timers

by bazzad
    Replies
    Views

Save your money and spend it on air filters. Yes...

Save your money and spend it on air filters. Yes turbo timers do work but the main job they do is allow the temps in and around the engine to normalise. No boost equals no temp so as long as you back...