Views

Save your money until time permits...

Save your money until time permits [emoji3590][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Thread: Anzac day.

by Plasnart
    Replies
    Views

Had a great Anzac Day today. Went down to the...

Had a great Anzac Day today. Went down to the local suburban march which consisted of maybe a dozen returned service men and women, service personnel proxies/family, the Geelong memorial brass...
  3. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Shakedown trip. So far so...

Shakedown trip. So far so good.https://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2024/04/177.jpghttps://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2024/04/178.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 7...
  4. Replies
    Views

Make one from a copper tube with the ends crushed...

Make one from a copper tube with the ends crushed to suit
  5. Give us the address and we’ll do a poo bag fire...

Give us the address and we’ll do a poo bag fire knock lol

6. You're literally be a stones throw from where my...

You're literally be a stones throw from where my daughter was working. Please hurl a grenade at the joint!
  7. Replies
    Views

Sticky: You could drive it on the past. Just scrape...

You could drive it on the past. Just scrape through in a 4wd. Unfortunately too many people got stuck and it's now walking only...(Or motorcycle! [emoji28])

.......from under the great down under.
  8. Replies
    Views

After searching high and low to understand how it...

After searching high and low to understand how it works, I've pieced this together (all borrow of others, thanks 😊)

There is an inlet air temperature sensor built into the CRD MAF sensor. The ECU...
  9. Replies
    Views

I`m with TCP on this . I do the odd job and play...

I`m with TCP on this . I do the odd job and play on a few stations and have found the same. Yeah folks work hard, play hard but all well respected. Most are sheep stations so bikes are use to muster...
  10. Replies
    Views

What did you do to your Patrol today!

From my FB page mate….

“Well, 10pm Last Tuesday night, we made the decision to drive up to Beth at Nockatunga station to help her get out of that prison camp, which made Beth so miserable for the...
  11. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Tassy Happy [emoji846]87934879358793687937 ...

Tassy Happy [emoji846]87934879358793687937

.......from under the great down under.
  12. Replies
    Views

Should never go to the supermarket hungry and...

Should never go to the supermarket hungry and undecisive.https://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2024/04/155.jpghttps://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2024/04/156.jpg
  13. Learn something new everyday (Preventing Rust)

GU is now 18yrs old and goes to Fraser a couple of times every year so rust was always going to be a problem sooner or later. Had windscreen replaced many years ago and a dodgy job did not seal it...
  14. Replies
    Views

Hey mate, he's just turned 10 but unfortunately...

Hey mate, he's just turned 10 but unfortunately he is autistic and has developmental delays. He's basically about two years less mentally so he becomes an easy target unfortunately.
  15. Replies
    Views

Bloody hell Mudski, I hope your daughter’s ok!!!...

Bloody hell Mudski, I hope your daughter’s ok!!!

My boys going through bullying at school at the moment and it makes your blood boil that’s for sure!!!

16. Replies
    Views

Well after leaving home at 10pm Tuesday night to...

Well after leaving home at 10pm Tuesday night to get up to SW QLD to get my daughter away from this toxic and abusive environment she’s called home and work for the past six weeks, at 5am, 240k south...
  17. Replies
    Views

What are you using the car for? I'm not aware of...

What are you using the car for?
    I'm not aware of vehicle prices at all so not thinking financially, but if you are just using it as a daily driver or to fit a bigger family I'd probably go with the...
  18. We did a little shake down trip over the weekend...

We did a little shake down trip over the weekend with a few mates. Gonna take a few more to get used to packing everything in this car. I never realised how bloody small it is until I tried packing...
  19. Replies
    Views

Sticky: i made obnoxious noises with the gq..

i made obnoxious noises with the gq..
  20. Replies
    Views

Finally had a couple of days to spare. I took the...

Finally had a couple of days to spare. I took the truck to the loca mechanic and had the discs installed. Braided brake line and a caliper reseal. What a revaltion. The brakes are the best they have...
  21. Thread: LS GQ Ti

by EazyAz
    Replies
    Views

22. Thread: LS GQ Ti

by EazyAz
    Replies
    Views

LS GQ Ti

Just wanted to say hello, finally got myself into another GQ, its been a few years between owning the last one. The new rig is a beast with a stock LS1 conversion. Previous owner looked after the rig...
  23. Replies
    Views

I used to do the dealer servicing run, simply...

I used to do the dealer servicing run, simply made best use of my time and effort until I found they were using 1st year apprentices and not completing the scope of the schedule and charging me for...
  24. Replies
    Views

Here's the stand I use for my Engel. The stand...

Here's the stand I use for my Engel. The stand connects to a mount in the floor underneath it and the shelf behind it.

I use straps through the handles which go around the frame of the strand.
  25. Replies
    Views

Getting closer, inch by inch. Ran the big wire...

Getting closer, inch by inch. Ran the big wire down to the back today, sheathed it in 3/4" heater hose for mechanical protection, spent a good 2 hrs resolving a potential hot spot where Brunswick...
Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4