OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Good news all round Mark, and understand the real...

Good news all round Mark, and understand the real estate is always the problem. I filled whatever void I had with the filter box that aligned with the filtration area required and it was a bum in a...
  2. Replies
    Views

Mine’s still a work in progress so I don’t have...

Mine’s still a work in progress so I don’t have the thermocouple in the hot side to compare in/out air temps.
    I won’t be measuring the water temps at all.
    I only have 3 and a bit litres coolant...
  3. Replies
    Views

The forum is back - we won!

Great day today NP family, we are back for good!

Long story short it has been quite a stressful 24 hours for myself lol

Someone complained about us (I can't go into too much details here) and...
  4. Replies
    Views

With the genuine pads, the 4.8 pads are claimed...

With the genuine pads, the 4.8 pads are claimed to be the better choice.
  5. Replies
    Views

The hydro boost has made me fall in love with my...

The hydro boost has made me fall in love with my Patrol all over again especially teamed up with slotted rotors and ECB pads.
    Slowly getting used to the pedal having almost zero travel. It’s like it...
  6. Replies
    Views

No tap mate. Well most of them. I think some of...

No tap mate. Well most of them. I think some of the later utes and CRD wagons had them. The tap will be on the inside under the dash. Take the hose off and try to blow through the core. If its...
  7. Replies
    Views

… or convert it to auto trans :)

… or convert it to auto trans :)
  8. Replies
    Views

If you have the factory auto hubs, don't use...

If you have the factory auto hubs, don't use 4WD/low range on hard surface roads.
    You can easily convert your auto hubs to manual at no cost.
  9. Replies
    Views

I’ve spoken to them and they have inspected...

I’ve spoken to them and they have inspected vehicle, 2005 manual 4.2td wagon. GVM upgrade to 3505 booked in and ready to go, but awaiting springs as they have a shortage of springs for my vehicle. ...
  10. gl4 and gl5 are different blends of oil for...

gl4 and gl5 are different blends of oil for different purposes gl5 is not an upgrade for better or higher performance , it's just for a different purpose . gl4 is what the patrol gearbox requires ....
  11. And if your current IP fails in 2 years and 1...

And if your current IP fails in 2 years and 1 month you will be fitting a new IP with no warranty.

1 million percent a waste of coin.
  12. Replies
    Views

I think the manual says do the LSV first (I...

I think the manual says do the LSV first (I believe later GUs don't have one) then left rear, right rear then front. Disconnect battery if you have ABS.
    The LSV, if it's there, is the furthest point...
  13. Replies
    Views

Hi mate, welcome to the forum, This thread is 7...

Hi mate, welcome to the forum, This thread is 7 nearly 8 years old.. All good though. Im not sure i agree with your All In approach of replacing the spring with an Airbag is the only way. There is...
  14. Replies
    Views

Got the centre piece done tonight. A couple of...

Got the centre piece done tonight. A couple of small blemishes but nothing I can’t live with seeing as I've had it badly cracked for the last couple of years..

15. Replies
    Views

This is where I stopped early this afternoon. The...

This is where I stopped early this afternoon. The bar is back in and everything that bolts to it, except the passenger airbag which is in the dash itself, is done. Steering column bolted back up,...
  16. Replies
    Views

Is it leaking in the cab? Is yours a Ti? I’m...

Is it leaking in the cab? Is yours a Ti? I’m trying to think why the cores would actually be different. Plus I honestly thought all GU Patrol ran heater cores without a tap. Having a tap would be...
  17. Replies
    Views

Your input is always useful mate.

Your input is always useful mate.
  18. Replies
    Views

That's a pic of part of my engine on the engine...

That's a pic of part of my engine on the engine stand back in 2015 when I was getting it ready for conversion. The turbo oil return is sideways because the turbo is mounted 100mm further forward on a...
  19. Replies
    Views

Have a shower at Purni Bore..

A French Petroleum Company first drilled Purni Bore in the Simpson Desert as a strategic well in about 1964.
    When oil exploration activities ceased in the early 1980's the bore was left to flow...
  20. Replies
    Views

Thanks Geoff, really good effort - appreciate it...

Thanks Geoff, really good effort - appreciate it as it will save anyone time if they can at least visualise the assy.
  21. Ok, thanks for the prompting, I just did the...

Ok, thanks for the prompting, I just did the passenger side belt. Only took about 10mins to complete.
    Everyone can manage getting access to the tensioner, so I'll skip to the good bit.
    This is in...
  22. Replies
    Views

Going pretty good for me. Life is getting busier...

Going pretty good for me. Life is getting busier and busier, due to buying a renovators delight a couple of years ago. So my Patrol just sits there unfortunately.