OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Back from up north

Hey guy's just a quick post to say back from up north,only got as far as Kalbarri,but the weather was great up there,the surf was good and it was better than the south west in winter..Anyway the big...
  2. Replies
    Views

Two thumbs up for threedogs

Just a quick shout out to say thanks to threedogs....just asked a q&a about a hid set up and he told me everything i needed to know within 10 mins..inc how to fit and then said p.m him if i get...
  3. Replies
    Views

Rest in peace 4.2---you will be forever...

Rest in peace 4.2---you will be forever remembered as THE best engine nissan made---thats why they are still patrolling around after all these years!!!!---my old girl has just over 250k on the...
  4. Replies
    Views

Norwest Adventure

Thought I would share some photo's of a recent trip up North to Exmouth, Coral Bay and Gnarloo Station, where the surf is great, the fishing amazing and the atmosphere incredible. (3 mile camp at...
  5. Thread: 300+ Sandhills

by Boagie
    Replies
    Views

nice pics snicko------the outback and a...

nice pics snicko------the outback and a patrol---a match made in heaven!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. Replies
    Views

the K.I.S.S .theory eh??????--lol

the K.I.S.S .theory eh??????--lol
  7. answer to my own question---YES-it does fit--only...

answer to my own question---YES-it does fit--only difference is the input pipe is a little bit smaller
  8. Replies
    Views

cheers mate--i will take some photos shortly--i...

cheers mate--i will take some photos shortly--i should of taken some before photos----she was a little sad--but i have spent probably every day for the last month doing something to her!!!!!
  9. Replies
    Views

nice rig mate---i love dem...

nice rig mate---i love dem uteruses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  10. Thread: great site guys

by Boagie
    Replies
    Views

great site guys

just a quick note to say what a gr8 site this is.i joined other patrol sites but this one is by far the best.i recently bought a99 gu ute--4.2 diesel--it had had a bit of a hard life -but ihave been...