OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

It's a nice drive mate. Was on my bucket list...

It's a nice drive mate. Was on my bucket list also, so had to be done. I done it with no other vehicles and it is a walk in the park, pretty much just a dirt road. But the views are breath taking. I...
  2. Thread: Paule's GU 3

by Paule
    Replies
    Views

Yeah temps are good AB. It didn't make a huge...

Yeah temps are good AB. It didn't make a huge difference. Still about 280 to 300 degrees on flat road at 100kph. But certainly more free flowing. So it takes longer for my egts to raise. [emoji106] ...
  3. Replies
    Views

Sticky: What made me happy today was getting my Patrol...

What made me happy today was getting my Patrol back from the panel beaters, after a stupid commodore driver decided to change lanes without looking. Here is a pic of his car. As you can see I was...
  4. Thread: Paule's GU 3

by Paule
    Replies
    Views

[IMG]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170825/1ab...

[IMG]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170825/1ab618003b6d2920c42549115612d333.jpg[/IMG

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
  5. Thread: Paule's GU 3

by Paule
    Replies
    Views

Ok so its been ages since an update. In the past...

Ok so its been ages since an update. In the past 12 months I've fitted a larger intercooler, 33" bfg km2's and a set of sliders. So my troll is getting there, not that the list is getting any...
  6. Replies
    Views

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/impor...

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2017/08/232.jpghttp://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2017/08/233.jpg

Done Blue rag track with the family in February. Was the...
  7. Thread: Paule's GU 3

by Paule
    Replies
    Views

G'day guys and gals, I havnt posted on here for a...

G'day guys and gals, I havnt posted on here for a while so I thought I'd give ya's an update. I have been in hibernation. So I got Big Fletcha's old bull bar (genuine Nissan winchbar) I've...
  8. Replies
    Views

Well done Mark, thanks for helping us all

Well done Mark, thanks for helping us all
  9. Thread: SG1's GU

by Paule
    Replies
    Views

Awesome write up mate. Interesting that they can...

Awesome write up mate. Interesting that they can re tune your chip for the hpd gear. Is the mob that fitted and dynotuned you rig in Melbourne?
  10. Thread: Air box mods

by Paule
    Replies
    Views

Hey Dinger did you get the exact dimensions from...

Hey Dinger did you get the exact dimensions from you hpd maf housing on Friday? I'm thinking of just opening up the area the maf sits in. So 72.5mm inlet, 73mm where the maf sits. (maybe more but...
  11. Replies
    Views

Not a good time for the tv to go on the blink,...

Not a good time for the tv to go on the blink, unless your a kiwi. C'mon Aussies
  12. Replies
    Views

Dropping like flys

Dropping like flys
  13. Thread: Paule's GU 3

by Paule
    Replies
    Views

Paule's GU 3

G'day folks, thought I'd start a thread about my beast. Well yesterday I got my DPchip installed. All I can say is WOW. Taking off from a standing start it has improved out of sight. It used to feel...
  14. Replies
    Views

I have just been through a similar situation but...

I have just been through a similar situation but I've got a Nissan snorkel. Contact Gary at nizzbits, he can get some templates, not sure about the safari one, but he was the only person I found who...
  15. Replies
    Views

Grab a 12" shifter and see if the hole in the...

Grab a 12" shifter and see if the hole in the handle (where you would hang it up from) will fit over the breaker bar. If it does then you can use it for extra leverage. If it doesn't then try a ring...
  16. Replies
    Views

Yeah with the hpd maf housing and air box lid you...

Yeah with the hpd maf housing and air box lid you can have as much boost as you want.
  17. Replies
    Views

I've had similar issues, they way I got around it...

I've had similar issues, they way I got around it was to lower my max boost to 14psi. Now I don't get any limp mode probs, and I can't feel any difference with 1 psi lower.
  18. Replies
    Views

I have used one on my car, but I've got VDO...

I have used one on my car, but I've got VDO gauges. I don't think the gauge would make much difference. Unless it is digital then it might be different
  19. Replies
    Views

Hahaha I sure do. I've scored a DPchip, snorkel,...

Hahaha I sure do. I've scored a DPchip, snorkel, and now a winch bar in the last fortnight. Now I just have to find the time to fit it all up. When's the next day trip?
  20. Replies
    Views

Mark you are a champion mate. I knew you had...

Mark you are a champion mate. I knew you had posted this up before because i had seen it about 9 mnths ago. i was up until all hrs searching the forum until I found it. So thank you very much for...
  21. Replies
    Views

Where in Vic are you located? Shep?

Where in Vic are you located? Shep?
  22. Replies
    Views

Mudski on this forum owns Northern 4x4. You can...

Mudski on this forum owns Northern 4x4. You can send him a pm or find him on eBay. I've also got an 03 patrol and I got all my nads stuff from him. Top bloke and was more than happy to answer my...
  23. Replies
    Views

Mego, thank you very much for stepping up and...

Mego, thank you very much for stepping up and taking the lead after BA's misfortune. I don't feel I was lead up the garden path, so to speak. And hey one wrong turn, that's a bloody good effort. You...
  24. Replies
    Views

I think I was the only newbie on this trip, I...

I think I was the only newbie on this trip, I learnt heaps, got to see some different types of recoveries, and everyone was great in offering all kinds of advice. We did do 1 at a time on the hill...
  25. Replies
    Views

No I ended up setting max boost (Dawes) to 14 psi...

No I ended up setting max boost (Dawes) to 14 psi and just kept tweaking my needle valve so it wasn't spooling up so fast
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3