OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Sorry brother Marko, but these days we are...

Sorry brother Marko, but these days we are traveling childless.. [emoji3]

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
  2. Replies
    Views

Sticky: We’re comparing apples with oranges mate. JC’s...

We’re comparing apples with oranges mate. JC’s preparing for a sandy dune country trip, many of which I’ve done drawed up to the hilt no worries. Anyway it’s just my opinion and not really...
  3. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I hear ya mate. I'm working out which way I...

I hear ya mate.

I'm working out which way I wanna go. Lose the drop down, cage, chest fridge and draws and start again.

Upright fridge and maybe one draw and some sort of compartments.
  4. Replies
    Views

………. 88005

……….
  5. Replies
    Views

Sticky: What’s GVM? :hpfredgeorge1:

What’s GVM? :hpfredgeorge1:
  6. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Couple of spring tower braces will see to that. ...

Couple of spring tower braces will see to that. Drawers rock. Stacked plastic boxes suck. You are outback touring, not swamp bogging.

Just my opinion of course! :smiley_thumbs_up:
  7. Replies
    Views

No just the packing, all loose, tacked them...

No just the packing, all loose, tacked them together today, took 20 mins, after spending 7 hrs fighting with the interchiller pump, that has now been 100% confirmed as dead - pumped at 40lpm with a...
  8. GU ZD30 fitted injector pump now no oil pressure?

Hey guys, I’m struggling to understand why fitting a diesel injector pump would have caused the oil pressure light to come on due to lack of oil pressure and has caused the engine to begin seizing....
  9. Don't know what you'd call 'em, but there are...

Don't know what you'd call 'em, but there are lots and lots of 'whoop de do's' or 'corrugations on steroids' on the Madigan that'd put that young bloke to sleep, up and down and up and down ...
  10. 88000 Little fella is studying up on the trip....

Little fella is studying up on the trip. . . . thinks we should take the Madigan Line. . . ;)
  11. Replies
    Views

I would expect a weld on kit to be just a bunch...

I would expect a weld on kit to be just a bunch of loose parts, that seems like it even comes tacked into the correct positions. Awesome.
  12. Replies
    Views

2 hrs transferring 4l of hydraulic fluid into the...

2 hrs transferring 4l of hydraulic fluid into the hydraulic winch tank, holy shit that pumping is hard work under the car. reconfigured the interchiller pump circuit back to standard, still a few...
  13. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Progress report. 2 fridges @3 degree and a...

Progress report.

2 fridges @3 degree and a freezer at -15 degree with overcast weather all day. The battery got down to about 50% with a 300watt folding blanket. Water tank needs a pump which I...
  14. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Yes it's what sold me, I look like I can stack a...

Yes it's what sold me, I look like I can stack a large and 2 stalls on top of each other as two large are too tight it looks. Anyway will see, they have some good options, as do the expeditions
  15. Replies
    Views

Sticky: That half height capacity is what we were telling...

That half height capacity is what we were telling the Expedition guys to do! Shame that TRED has taken the great design features Expedition pioneered and got there first with the half size.
  16. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Procrastinating about the format of the rear pod,...

Procrastinating about the format of the rear pod, bit the bullet today and bought the starter pack from TRED, which has a 55L and 2 x 27L units. Combo seemed to work a bit better than the Expedition...
  17. Replies
    Views

Cheers Mark. I did see that, but wanted to...

Cheers Mark.

I did see that, but wanted to speak to millweld directly. I'll call tvs and see if they can get me through.

18. Replies
    Views

You guys have got to get onto this stuff! It goes...

You guys have got to get onto this stuff! It goes unreal on steak, eggs, vegetables... anything! We had a cheese platter the other night and it goes bloody well on soft cheese too.
    We had venison...
  19. Replies
    Views

Slider kit finally arrived after 6 weeks - they...

Slider kit finally arrived after 6 weeks - they must have been busy. Looks a good kit, precision made, all notched, just need to weld then paint, happy days. Going to plate top and bottom using the...
  20. Thread: TB48 ownder

by TENSIX
    Replies
    Views

TB48 ownder

Hi there

Been a Y61 TB48 owner for a while now its pretty mild with superior 2" lift and 33" tyres

Have done a few season of FD Japan and US series, handy with the Tig and reasonably proficient...
  21. Replies
    Views

07 GU Patrol - series IV or V?

Can anyone advise how I work out if my 07 GU ST Patrol, manufacture date of 11/07, is a IV or V series?

Is there a giveaway in the VIN number or another way of finding out? Doesn't look to be...
  22. Replies
    Views

Windows/Glasses and (some) sound deadening

Took me some time to put together the required material for working on the doors glasses.

Bailey channels were easy, got them from RoadRunner. Rear doors quarter windows (the fixed ones) strips...
  23. Replies
    Views

After I did all the cleaning on the large barn door window and was ready to install it, I discovered that the second plastic bag on the box was actually a windshield weatherstrip mistakenly shipped...
  24. Replies
    Views

Has anyone got a contract number for them. I've...

Has anyone got a contract number for them. I've sent them a Facebook message and an email through their website, but would like to have a chat with them first..

25. Replies
    Views

I've been working on windows/glasses, window regulators and sound deadening latelly. Windshield was cracked, 1st row windows were ok, 2nd row windows were stained by a reflective metal/material as...
Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4