OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Cleaning chainsaw chains

So after a big session with my saw gutting wood, in particular green Stringy Bark I have found. The chains gum up with hard black crap and it was a pain to clean off. Until I found out that if I...
  2. I will bring this instead.87875

I will bring this instead.87875
  3. Thread: Quit my job.

by TPC
    Replies
    Views

I have decided as of today I am retired, party...

I have decided as of today I am retired, party time.
  4. Thread: Quit my job.

by TPC
    Replies
    Views

Had a really bad day today, my work contacted me...

Had a really bad day today, my work contacted me and said I had to return all company owned assets, I said I would come there immediately as I wanted to say farewell to all the great people I had...
  5. Thread: Quit my job.

by TPC
    Replies
    Views

Quit my job.

Have been in the same job for 35 years and quit on Friday, so I am now an unemployed bum, feels great.
  6. Thread: Work Trips

by TPC
    Replies
    Views

Work Trips

Hi Guys, thought I would make you all jealous by sharing a couple of outback trips I will be doing for work this year.

7. Replies
    Views

Seasonal Photo Comp-Autumn

Hi all, i would like to reserect the photo comp, making it 4 comps per year following the seasons.
    I invite Cuppa to nominate the first topic as this was his brainchild.
  8. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Yep, your thoughts were identical to mine. We...

Yep, your thoughts were identical to mine. We discussed turning back, but then we'd have to tackle the rock steps and everything else, we'd just conquered. Before starting, I thought, "I've done the...
  9. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Yep we did & we got through, albeit with a bit of...

Yep we did & we got through, albeit with a bit of damage. No way would I attempt that again though, not towing. I might solo, but MrsTea is very clear that it wouldn’t be with her in the car! I well...
  10. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Started the clean up at MB's shed today, found 8...

Started the clean up at MB's shed today, found 8 off 10mm sockets, and 10 off 10mm spanners and 3 dozen screw drivers, on it goes, way over equipped now, but resultat of poor tool management during...
  11. A bit of news posted on Facebook today may be of...

A bit of news posted on Facebook today may be of interest to all of you intending to head into the Simmo this year.

"The Birdsville hotel is pleased to announce that it will be launching from...
  12. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Once you get into a new set of undies you mean...

Once you get into a new set of undies you mean right?

But lucky you to have a collaborating missus like that! Mine steps out of the car before going anything other then the flat road.

With...
  13. Replies
    Views

Didn’t have an electric brake controller...

Didn’t have an electric brake controller installed in my current Patrol, just tow bar and trailer plug from the dealer.
    Recently needed to tow a large trailer and phoned around auto elecs for brake...
  14. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Just a couple of drinks while the kids were out...

Just a couple of drinks while the kids were out to piss them off. http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2024/02/76.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
  15. Replies
    Views

AB's new GQ is finally here

Installed a water tank today for the GQ, I can’t think of any other way to secure it, thoughts on this way with straps?

Looks ugly but???

The tanks tapered so it sits snug against angled cargo...
  16. Replies
    Views

Becoming Patrol-less is a new experience to me. ...

Becoming Patrol-less is a new experience to me.
    Had ours for 13 years. Until last week.
    Bought for it's lack of electronic control of everything & thus it's inherent 'fixability' needed for...
  17. Must be what, 9 years that you've had it? Was a...

Must be what, 9 years that you've had it? Was a good little bike. MrsTea was very proud of the sticker she got for her achievement on it in 2008.

18. ...........Sold........ A sad moment as the...

...........Sold........

A sad moment as the new owners drove it away this morning. We & our Patrol had been together for 13 years & have had some fantastic adventures. We hope the same for the...
  19. Replies
    Views

What a wonderful view! With the amount of Aussie...

What a wonderful view! With the amount of Aussie content I see when looking for Patrol content online, this makes me feel really curious about driving on the beach. Unfortunately over here beaches...
  20. Replies
    Views

A nice little run down to Arthur River for a camp...

A nice little run down to Arthur River for a camp and it's first trip on the beach. Beautiful weather [emoji846]876138761487615

.......from under the great down under.
  21. Thread: Depression

by Hodge
    Replies
    Views

Sticky: G'day all. How are ya mate? Really hope...

G'day all. How are ya mate? Really hope everyone's well around here. Been a whole while between beers, chats and keystrokes.
    If someone asked me a while back , I'd be posting in this thread from...
  22. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Not sure if I'm happy or not. My eldest...

Not sure if I'm happy or not.

My eldest daughter, who is 20, recently scored a new job, she starts at the end on Feb. She is going to be a ringer at Nokatunga station. Pretty much a south west in...
  23. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Dirty filthy rotten hacker got onto my fb page...

Dirty filthy rotten hacker got onto my fb page and linked it to a banned instagram account and fb locked my profile, trying to get it unlocked as it won’t allow me to start a new profile as I only...
  24. Replies
    Views

Sticky: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2022_Hunga_Tonga%E2%...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2022_Hunga_Tonga%E2%80%93Hunga_Ha%CA%BBapai_eruption_and_tsunami

NASA satellite Aura detected the eruption using its microwave limb sounder. It measures ozone,...
  25. Replies
    Views

Sticky: What has made me happy today is I finally got my...

What has made me happy today is I finally got my beast back together today and running sweet, I started in June last year, I don't like to rush things.

New timing chain, new injector pump seals,...
Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4