OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Stick to the Duelers mate. The D697’s are...

Stick to the Duelers mate. The D697’s are brilliant tyre for longevity.

Can’t go wrong with BF ATs either.

But what ever you do stay away from Coopers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Replies
    Views

It could be either battery capacity or battery...

It could be either battery capacity or battery condition.

I have found a brand new 130amp agm to run a 40lt waeco for 5-6 days without extra charging in coolish weather, so I would assume 2-3 days...
  3. Replies
    Views

Mate yes it is the best place just make sure you...

Mate yes it is the best place just make sure you splice on to the BRAKE light switch and not the CRUISE control switch .
    An other hint run all earths back to the battery, don`t just earth out to...
  4. http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.p...

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?8424-What-did-you-do-to-your-Patrol-today!&p=767969&highlight=fuse#post767969
    cheack out my post in the link above. go down and see the pics a...
  5. Replies
    Views

I recently bought DBA T2 slotted rotors and some...

I recently bought DBA T2 slotted rotors and some Bendix pads thru this bloke via his Ebay listed store after shopping around. Got into communication with him and new his stuff. Send him a message...
  6. Thread: Cuppa’s Blog

by Cuppa
    Replies
    Views

Hi folks, it's been a while without a phone...

Hi folks, it's been a while without a phone signal, so my apologies in advance for posting half a dozen new blog posts today whilst we have a connection. Hope you enjoy them.
  7. Thread: fuel lines

by mudski
    Replies
    Views

Uhm I think so. It was a while ago when I added...

Uhm I think so. It was a while ago when I added the lift pump to the main tank.

I think I maybe incorrect. It must be 3/8. Have a look at this link to the fuel filter head.......
  8. Replies
    Views

:) RDA Dimpled & slotted +EBC Greenstuff series...

:) RDA Dimpled & slotted +EBC Greenstuff series 6000 DT. Only on the front though. Drum rears.
  9. If I really am an actor playing an Australian in...

If I really am an actor playing an Australian in a big conspiracy I want 53 years of back pay.
    I must be a good actor though because I had myself convinced.
  10. Thread: switches

by the evil twin
    Replies
    Views

OK... my bad... and Mudski is on the money ...

OK... my bad... and Mudski is on the money

Went ratting thru my 'leftovers' box from my prev 'U and the switches I was thinking of that dropped straight in were Narva but not the Carling clone,...
  11. I don't have one and never used 1, can you run...

I don't have one and never used 1, can you run dual SD cards in it?

Trips and waypoints probably take up bugger all space so can't see the need for a huge memory card for that

Photo's and...
  12. Replies
    Views

Thanks dad, just ordered a deluxe in 5/16", sill...

Thanks dad, just ordered a deluxe in 5/16", sill make the job easier to prime I am sure after filter changes.
  13. Replies
    Views

The value of dual fuel filters

The pic below is of the filtration elements from the two fuel filters just taken off my car. Standard factory type (Ryco Z332) on left, & the CAV type filter element I fitted as a pre filter on the...
  14. Replies
    Views

pm replied

pm replied
  15. Replies
    Views

Hi dads tractor and All I couldn't find...

Hi dads tractor and All

I couldn't find reference to a brake controller fitted where I have so there was a fair bit of trial and error and I took my time over a couple of days but if I were to do...
  16. Replies
    Views

Not in the market myself bloke. Seems like a...

Not in the market myself bloke. Seems like a grouse setup, good luck with the sale!
  17. Replies
    Views

That Vista crossover is only good 'cos it was...

That Vista crossover is only good 'cos it was designed by the same bloke who designed the Tvan. I was very tempted by it & an indoor kitchen at the back would have swung it for me.

I fitted a...
  18. Replies
    Views

I am in the market too and think the Hayman Reece...

I am in the market too and think the Hayman Reece Compact IQ and the Redarc Tow Pro both look awesome and keen for some reviews there too guys.
  19. Replies
    Views

I've got the Redarc Tow Pro Elite, I ended up...

I've got the Redarc Tow Pro Elite, I ended up going for it because it has lots of installation options, you can mount the actual unit anywhere, anyway up and the cable that comes with it to link the...
  20. Replies
    Views

Wash your mouth out ;) It is a Vista RV...

Wash your mouth out ;)

It is a Vista RV Crossover XL Possibly the best go anywhere, and I mean anywhere your 4X4 will go camper (that doesn't use canvas) built in Aus. Just in the process of...
  21. Replies
    Views

Yep, easy to install, I'm a 64 year old ex public...

Yep, easy to install, I'm a 64 year old ex public servant, mate if I can do it in less than an hour, anyone should be able to do it!!

I mounted the cradle that holds the P3 unit on the dash...
  22. Replies
    Views

Did mine myself, was a pisser. If i can can do...

Did mine myself, was a pisser. If i can can do it sure anyone can [emoji6] .

The only thing i noticed with the red arc was it took a little to calibrate it's self. First time you drive it...
  23. Thread: Depression

by threedogs
    Replies
    Views

Sticky: No updates on the scumbags other than that they...

No updates on the scumbags other than that they wanted protection whilst inside.
    still crying myself to sleep every night. At one stage I thought my marraige was
    over. Ive known Lily for over 40...
  24. Replies
    Views

I just used a speedo app on my phone to work out...

I just used a speedo app on my phone to work out how far out my speedo is at the speeds I normally travel at, now I just adjust my speed to suite and no longer need a speedo app or HUD.
  25. Replies
    Views

I dunno... the incessant radio chatter of ' Break...

I dunno... the incessant radio chatter of ' Break left, Blue Leader, Rifle Rifle Rifle Missile away, Don't leave me Mav' would probably drive me nuts plus I don't have room for the Smart Bombs on the...
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4