OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Hiya Mudski, I have attached the purchase order,...

Hiya Mudski, I have attached the purchase order, they are called STORM from Bob-Jane

2. Replies
    Views

Update

G'day all,

I thought I had better check-in as the last couple of months have been hectic. Since about JULY last year I have been constantly away for work purposes, and had very little time to play...
  3. Replies
    Views

Cheers Mudski, yeh I know she is slow, but she...

Cheers Mudski, yeh I know she is slow, but she can go anywhere.....even though I have not done a dyno yet, I am averaging about 1100k to both tanks which I think is pretty good for an old girl.

I...
  4. Replies
    Views

Cheers mate, yes bolts/ screws same but different...

Cheers mate, yes bolts/ screws same but different :) My topic heading would not have sounded the same if I had: Im bolted.

I will try that over the weekend, many thanks for the idea
  5. Replies
    Views

Is that Astro turf on the floor?? & is that...

Is that Astro turf on the floor?? & is that standard with the tent

It has been a while since I last bought a tent, they have come a long way to include grass now
  6. That is Microsoft having fun. You will need/...

That is Microsoft having fun. You will need/ better off doing a fresh format and install, preferably with a new HDD, and transfer only after the new install is stable.

Good luck. Bash burn bury is...
  7. Your files are fine. But it sounds like your boot...

Your files are fine. But it sounds like your boot up sequence protocols are misplaced. i.e: sometimes Windows like to get rid of them for shits and giggles just to watch people freak out. It give...
  8. AB, 2 things: The following errors occurred...

AB, 2 things:

The following errors occurred with your submission
    AB has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

Clear your...
  9. Hiya AB, sounds like you have lost startup...

Hiya AB, sounds like you have lost startup files...........The fix: If its a laptop, remove hard-drive, keep hard-drive, then bash-burn-bury laptop. buy a new one and externally connect HDD to gain...
  10. Replies
    Views

Welcome to the only forum you will ever need. ...

Welcome to the only forum you will ever need.

You will never fall short of advice around here.
  11. Replies
    Views

Cheers Hodge & Clunk for the replies. I am not in...

Cheers Hodge & Clunk for the replies. I am not in a rush so I will PM Taslucas next week whilst I am recovering from surg on Monday.

Thanks again

Adam
  12. Replies
    Views

Poll: I am very keen for this trip. Pick me up on your...

I am very keen for this trip. Pick me up on your way through Townsville. Hopefully I will still be posted up here. Will bring along the family.

Adam
  13. Replies
    Views

Current serving, 17yrs Soldier & proud

Current serving, 17yrs

Soldier & proud
  14. Replies
    Views

ALL GOOD, I THINK I CAN NOW CALL MYSELF A FULLY...

ALL GOOD, I THINK I CAN NOW CALL MYSELF A FULLY FLEDGED BACKYARD DODGY MECHANIC. I just changed the fuel filter, thanks for the upside down tip. Worked well. All in All, I think I am starting to like...
  15. Replies
    Views

Those seats look dead sexy, ...

Those seats look dead sexy,

Ahhhhh...............New Car Smell.......If only it came in a deoderant can!!!!
  16. Replies
    Views

Poll: I have the BFG All-Terrain 265/70R16 on my GU II....

I have the BFG All-Terrain 265/70R16 on my GU II. I started of with a set of Coopers when I purchased my truck, but noticed that there was flaking & wall tear on them (not sure how long the coopers...
  17. Replies
    Views

G'day mate, I found this on ebay today, hope...

G'day mate,

I found this on ebay today, hope it helps

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Mitsubishi-Patrol-GU-Centre-Console-GENUINE-/180808635984?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2a1908d650
  18. Replies
    Views

G'day MudRunnerTD, Thanks for the warm welcome. ...

G'day MudRunnerTD, Thanks for the warm welcome.

I have had the GU II for about 6 months now, and before I left Sydney I had a major service & overall inspection done at Nissan Waitara on Sydneys...