OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Did the trip this year and had a blast.. Went...

Did the trip this year and had a blast.. Went solo with wife and dogs.. In all honesty it was by far the easiest 4wding I have ever done! Did the Tele track.. Drove the hole track did not winch at...
  2. Replies
    Views

Yes that is the only problem with going this time...

Yes that is the only problem with going this time of the year. We've missed out on quite a few tracks as they are still closed including the northern section of the Lakefield NP (the track leading...
  3. Replies
    Views

Just finished the tele track and it was some of...

Just finished the tele track and it was some of the easiest 4wding I have ever done!! Just walk them there are no crocks in the tele track crossings!! All crossing where easy as!! Nolans brook was...
  4. Replies
    Views

Awesome Info! We leave on Monday :-) 6 weeks Woot...

Awesome Info! We leave on Monday :-) 6 weeks Woot Woot!!

Lewy
  5. Replies
    Views

As promised :-)

As promised :-)
  6. Replies
    Views

Elocker the only way!! After having ARB lockers...

Elocker the only way!! After having ARB lockers for many years and all the little troubles I had from day to day Ill never go that way again!! I now have a front Elocker with the rear tighten up and...
  7. Replies
    Views

Rear shimmed, front Elocker = unstoppable :-)

Rear shimmed, front Elocker = unstoppable :-)
  8. Replies
    Views

This is mine from stock to tough Tourer :-)

This is mine from stock to tough Tourer :-)
  9. Replies
    Views

Hello Steve, How the fan runs is totally...

Hello Steve,

How the fan runs is totally up to you. You can have it running all the time, running with the ignition on only, running via a dash switch or running via a thermo switch that...
  10. Replies
    Views

My misses.. She brings me my beers when I need...

My misses.. She brings me my beers when I need them she passes all the tools as I need them and she doesn't mined getting her hands dirty either ;-)
  11. Replies
    Views

I have mine insured with Shannon's and I got a...

I have mine insured with Shannon's and I got a first buy back option and its insured for 48K :-) I have spent WAY more than that on it! But Its better than the 28K Suncrap AKA suncorp offed!!

If...
  12. Replies
    Views

I fined it very easy to read at night and my...

I fined it very easy to read at night and my instrument panel is way better at night for me! Also I have it all running through the dimmer!

Lewy
  13. Thread: Opinions .....

by Lewy
    Replies
    Views

Same price as the one you had on here same km but...

Same price as the one you had on here same km but with a few more goodies :-)
  14. Thread: Opinions .....

by Lewy
    Replies
    Views

Mate there is a really nice looking GU patrol for...

Mate there is a really nice looking GU patrol for sale on side of road on warrego hwy here...
  15. Replies
    Views

Yep for it off!! It's a 32mm thanks.

Yep for it off!! It's a 32mm thanks.
  16. Replies
    Views

Scum just bloody scum!!! So glad I no longer live...

Scum just bloody scum!!! So glad I no longer live in that area its just going down hill fast... Id hate to think what Id do If i court the basteds!!!

Lewy
  17. Replies
    Views

Thanks every one that have helped so far :-)...

Thanks every one that have helped so far :-) Alitis007 not sure why it don't work for mobile!! but all good when your home just pop on then LOL the toyota is still kicking my ass atm and I don't...
  18. Replies
    Views

Gee that would suck balls if your out in the...

Gee that would suck balls if your out in the middle of the desert on a huge trip and it happens!! Hope you get it sorted..
  19. Replies
    Views

The thing is with some places like Youi is that...

The thing is with some places like Youi is that they are great until you need them to payout!! Has anyone had to have a payout from the likes of youi and DGA??

Lewy
  20. Here is a battle of the winches article you might...

Here is a battle of the winches article you might enjoy a read of!

http://www.avenger4x4.com.au/library/4WD159036-054FEATURE_WinchComparo.pdf
  21. Replies
    Views

Absolutely stunning country we live in!!!!!!!!!...

Absolutely stunning country we live in!!!!!!!!! Thanks for showing :-)

Lewy
  22. Looks tidy!! As for the fuel consumption I'd say...

Looks tidy!! As for the fuel consumption I'd say its not far of right for the 4.2 petrol. I have not had much to do with the TB 42 but from what I have heard they are very thirsty!! Going from an 80...
  23. In my GU I also got talked out of putting a...

In my GU I also got talked out of putting a locker in the rear. But now wish I had both front and rear!! I like the rear lockers for when traveling down steep descents and one rear side comes out of...
  24. Thread: E-Locker

by Lewy
    Replies
    Views

I have a Elocker and after having ARB lockers for...

I have a Elocker and after having ARB lockers for many years I simply would never ever go back to them.. The Elocker IMO is the best manual locker on the market.. Works every time I turn it on and...
  25. Replies
    Views

Here is the thread to the tune that AMMS did for...

Here is the thread to the tune that AMMS did for my troll Just for an Idea of what you can achieve with very little mods.. Mines all standard besides the dump and exhaust..
Page 1 of 2 1 2