OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

A-pillar tweeter/speaker install

Hi all. Had a bit of a look through old posts and there's a bit of discussion about this but couldn't see anyone who did it and posted results. I'll try keep it short as I know this won't appeal to...
  2. Replies
    Views

ZD30DDTI Head Gasket replacement.

This post is directed toward anyone looking for some encouragement to get there hands dirty and save a ton of money.
    It may get a little long winded but I want to explain my symptoms very...
  3. Replies
    Views

After reading all the useful posts, I set about...

After reading all the useful posts, I set about installing new front speakers and tweeters in my GU Y61
    While at the end I am happy with the result, I also made a couple of mistakes that I am about...
  4. Thread: My GUIII 4.8

by Mike02Ti
    Replies
    Views

Home Screen Launchers for my head unit

This post has been a bit delayed but here it is.
    Few different Launchers (home screens) are now available to me. Some can be customized more than others. Wont go into too much detail as they all...
  5. Thread: My GUIII 4.8

by Mike02Ti
    Replies
    Views

No the chip keeps up really well. Clock speed is...

No the chip keeps up really well. Clock speed is 1.6ghz. Being a quad core helps multi tasking a lot. No issues with lag that I have seen so far and I have been using the GPS and bluetooth to play...
  6. Thread: My GUIII 4.8

by Mike02Ti
    Replies
    Views

Jay its been great so far. No regrets in buying...

Jay its been great so far. No regrets in buying it at all. I have had very high end stereos and head units before. So i can compare to these. This one for functionality is way above anything else I...
  7. Rear door table with light, rear work light and switches.

Knocked this table and lighting up for my next trip in 3 weeks. Rear work lights are on an eBay purchased bracket, that extends up. It will Cary up to a 37" tyre.
  8. Replies
    Views

Except when you behave in ways which has an...

Except when you behave in ways which has an impact upon others. When that happens what you do becomes other people's business as friends & mates look out for each other & if someone is doing the...
  9. Replies
    Views

I'm getting a bit tired of you calling me names....

I'm getting a bit tired of you calling me names. I did not make judgement on you, I gave you the benefit of the doubt. I just wanted to see you say you did/did not serve for the Rhodesian army.
    I...
  10. Replies
    Views

As a past tense for 'Spelling' then 'Spelt' is...

As a past tense for 'Spelling' then 'Spelt' is English and a wheat, 'Spelled' is American... sama sama as for 'Smelling" where 'smelt' (which is also a fish) and 'smelled' occur so I call it a draw...
  11. Replies
    Views

Paul, It's no secret on this forum that you...

Paul,

It's no secret on this forum that you and I were mates and I was instrumental in getting you reinstated (at your request) when you were banned. As you know I've been aware of the ANZMI...
  12. Replies
    Views

leave this thread open 1) so PMC / RLI can...

leave this thread open

1) so PMC / RLI can eventually respond to the accusations

2) so forum members can vent their spleen, and try and get answers from others who may or may not know more
  13. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Hey mudski, sonething I found when my gq was...

Hey mudski, sonething I found when my gq was leaking coolant from the radiator cap (after two new caps and it was still leaking) was that the small over flow hose that goes to the overflow bottle was...
  14. Replies
    Views

ok gonna break up your answer there because a VPN...

ok gonna break up your answer there because a VPN wont help with most of those things.

1. Privacy from the likes of Google & our government, less vulnerable to identity theft:
    Turn off cookies...
  15. Replies
    Views

Bits ordered yesterday lunch time turned up this...

Bits ordered yesterday lunch time turned up this 'arvo, that has got to be good. Paul at Southern Insight was great to deal with, answered all my emails promptly and had a number of suggestions for...