Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Mate can you just repeat what you said. :D

Mate can you just repeat what you said. :D
  2. Replies
    Views

Poll: Funny you say you found muds better in sand ,...

Funny you say you found muds better in sand , because i found my BFG MTs better in the sand than the BFG ATs, i just put it down to going from 32s (AT) up to 33s (MT), but at only 10mm wider and 15mm...
  3. Replies
    Views

How to change radius arm bush GQ or GU patrol

You already have my LOKKA Install video, so here is my one for changing the bush on a GQ or GU Patrol. No need for a press.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zW67dbnrJ8M
  4. Replies
    Views

Sticky: How to install a nutsert without using the tooling

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2011/04/1.jpgA nutsert works on the same principal as a pop rivet.

5. Replies
    Views

Sticky: SUSPENSION; RADIUS ARMS; The front radius...

SUSPENSION;

RADIUS ARMS; The front radius arms are the arms which extend from the chassis forward to the front diff. Look for cracking or perishing of the bushes. To do this you will need a...
  6. Replies
    Views

Sticky: DRIVE LINE; DIFFERENTIALS; First thing to...

DRIVE LINE;

DIFFERENTIALS; First thing to check is oil leaks (note: oil leaks may also be caused by blocked breathers, see third paragraph). Oil leaking from the front of the diff where the tail...
  7. Replies
    Views

Sticky: There is a lot of information to put in here so...

There is a lot of information to put in here so this post/thread will keep growing over time, I'll add photos as I can.

This is by no means a complete or definitive guide, my aim is to give people...