OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. mudski sending you a pm, hope its ok. after a...

mudski sending you a pm, hope its ok.
    after a hic-up with my pyro, took it for a cruise down the highway at 100km on cruise. Boost was varying all over, but mostly around 15psi, pyro was about 300....
  2. the kit arrived today mudski super quick thanks,...

the kit arrived today mudski super quick thanks, have the pyro in now, taking it for a spin this afternoon to see what its doing before I start on the install of the kit. thanks again.
  3. that's a nice offer thank you mudski but yes I...

that's a nice offer thank you mudski but yes I have one. I am also making enquiries about a intercooler upgrade even tho' there doesn't seem to be any leaks at this point.
  4. thanks guys, I just bought the kit on ebay from...

thanks guys, I just bought the kit on ebay from Northern4x4, now I see that is mudski
    I cant do the pyro yet until I can get an exhaust place to do it for me, normally I would do it but hurt my hip...
  5. Looks like I just found the problem with mine :)...

Looks like I just found the problem with mine :) cheers for that .... Lana
  6. Replies
    Views

finished the install of my 4WD Systems drawers,...

finished the install of my 4WD Systems drawers, very happy. Did the door opening mod so the fridge doesn't hit it, next is to make a removable mesh "cage and shelf" to go around and over the fridge....
  7. Replies
    Views

Hodge that is a good point about the hole and...

Hodge that is a good point about the hole and things falling into it. I agree about how tight they are too, but I thought that was because it is new. Might need a barrier mod to stop those things...
  8. Replies
    Views

thanks guys, but interestingly today, I received...

thanks guys, but interestingly today, I received a email from the supplier (VDO service agent) that it is ok to cut. That is why it isn't terminated at factory before supply. Now I am really...
  9. Replies
    Views

Sticky: isn't the main cause hot flanges and cold water...

isn't the main cause hot flanges and cold water crossings? sudden cooling that lossens the nut tension, bit like freeze spray on rusted nuts. I know I was always told to check regularly after water...
  10. sorry didn't expect the pics to be that big,...

sorry didn't expect the pics to be that big, never done it before :(
  11. made a GU coolant pressure bottle outlet guard

dont want to break the outlet hose fitting again. So made this7251072511