OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Sticky: What does Tappa bring to the table? I just browse...

What does Tappa bring to the table? I just browse the forum on the internet on my tablet and iPhone. No dramas. Why would ya?
  2. Yes I’m looking at taking pre cooked vacuum...

Yes I’m looking at taking pre cooked vacuum sealed meals so I just need to pop them into hot water to warm them for night meals, 12v oven for midday snacks and fresh breakfast wraps, all in the...
  3. Replies
    Views

Sticky: What has made you Happy today?

My son's school holds Olympic Games every year. Look which country his class is playing for this year...

4. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Extremely Happy to have thankfully uncovered...

Extremely Happy to have thankfully uncovered during pre-checks a very real potential of hydrolocking our freshly rebuilt TD42 engine prior to crossing the Simpson Desert soon:...
  5. Replies
    Views

Bhahahahaha Just bought a Brake light switch...

Bhahahahaha

Just bought a Brake light switch for the Y62 as they are a known failure point and if it fails you can not start the car. While i was there a pair of inner and outer CV boots for the...
  6. Replies
    Views

That's awesome man, I'll be able to use your...

That's awesome man, I'll be able to use your rubbish bag on the Simpson trip!

Sent from my SM-S916B using Tapatalk
  7. Replies
    Views

took the car down the highway, at 110 km/hr i sit...

took the car down the highway, at 110 km/hr i sit on 300 deg egt.and about 0.5 bar at the manifold.

also trying to rebuild the front seat, not happy with the falcon seats, i sit too high.

i...
  8. Replies
    Views

Put down a deposit for a Raslarr Rear bar for the...

Put down a deposit for a Raslarr Rear bar for the 62, should have it early June. 50 bux i tell ya!!
  9. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Hahaha! That is certainly a new point of view...

Hahaha!
    That is certainly a new point of view for me, LOL!
  10. Replies
    Views

Sticky: ………. 88011 Quack! Edit: Oi Braz looks...

……….

Quack!

Edit: Oi Braz looks like you are the brains of the operation!
  11. Ok so for those not on the messenger chat, you...

Ok so for those not on the messenger chat, you will need to book your desert pass online and also your camping, they require you to book a site now so when you have paid online for the pass then book...
  12. No mate anyone is welcome, bob n di are coming as...

No mate anyone is welcome, bob n di are coming as well and possibly kallen n Nissa depending on their schedule, I’m thinking camp at haddon like we did last time then either Burke n wills dig tree or...
  13. You could drop in at the Betoota Pub, that's been...

You could drop in at the Betoota Pub, that's been open for a few years now, I'm assuming it's still open.

Not a fan of that drive down to Innaminka, too stoney and dull and never seems to end.
  14. No idea if Walkers Crossing is/will be open, but...

No idea if Walkers Crossing is/will be open, but if it is, it’s a good drive from Birdsville to Innaminka. Whilst at Innaminka the best thung you can do there is drive up to Coongie Lakes for a...
  15. Ok so this is my plan after Birdsville 88009

Ok so this is my plan after Birdsville 88009
  16. Replies
    Views

2 hrs transferring 4l of hydraulic fluid into the...

2 hrs transferring 4l of hydraulic fluid into the hydraulic winch tank, holy shit that pumping is hard work under the car. reconfigured the interchiller pump circuit back to standard, still a few...
  17. Replies
    Views

Slider kit finally arrived after 6 weeks - they...

Slider kit finally arrived after 6 weeks - they must have been busy. Looks a good kit, precision made, all notched, just need to weld then paint, happy days. Going to plate top and bottom using the...
  18. Replies
    Views

Windows/Glasses and (some) sound deadening

Took me some time to put together the required material for working on the doors glasses.

Bailey channels were easy, got them from RoadRunner. Rear doors quarter windows (the fixed ones) strips...
  19. Replies
    Views

Sticky: This made me spit my drink! ...

This made me spit my drink!

https://youtu.be/29V4opS7jZo?si=wmOfAWipRQHMcaix
  20. Thread: Anzac day.

by Plasnart
    Replies
    Views

Had a great Anzac Day today. Went down to the...

Had a great Anzac Day today. Went down to the local suburban march which consisted of maybe a dozen returned service men and women, service personnel proxies/family, the Geelong memorial brass...
  21. No idea. Hopefully we'll be able to tag along...

No idea.

Hopefully we'll be able to tag along with some of the Vic boys

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
  22. Yes east to haddon cnr, dig tree then Cameron...

Yes east to haddon cnr, dig tree then Cameron corner the across to the strezleki track and down into the flinders
  23. Barlows are OUT. Project work collision on site,...

Barlows are OUT. Project work collision on site, 3 major activities to execute before August, cant get away. Not happy.
  24. Righto lads. Post Birdsville what's the plans....

Righto lads.
    Post Birdsville what's the plans.
    I'm thinking the strez south into the Flinders to fill out the week?

Sent from my SM-S916B using Tapatalk
  25. Replies
    Views

How old are your boys mate? I totally know the...

How old are your boys mate? I totally know the feeling and I don't like relying on others to solve my problems (aka asking the school principal to talk to the other family), so don't take this as...
Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4