OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

I've used OEM pads for years. No brake fad, low...

I've used OEM pads for years. No brake fad, low dust, not hard on the rotors and wear really well. Buy the TB48 front pads too, they are better if you tow and are hard on the brakes. A little bit...
  2. Replies
    Views

FWIW: CC Mate, you’re getting it sorted, if ever...

FWIW: CC Mate, you’re getting it sorted, if ever future touching your brake system by oneself, please do choose NON-Petroleum based grease possibly insinuated/mentioned above[emoji120]

Sent from...
  3. Replies
    Views

The World is getting faster, “FuckNuts”, are...

The World is getting faster, “FuckNuts”, are driving in front of us Galore CC Mate [emoji22][emoji107][emoji107]
    Brake Upgrades are an absolute MUST, well done/chosing/doing Legend either way...
  4. Replies
    Views

The tubes are gonna have to come off to put a new...

The tubes are gonna have to come off to put a new valve cover, more importantly, do you really need a new valve cover? I just had mine off, I think there was a rubbery ring inside the cover that...
  5. Replies
    Views

PM on the way.

PM on the way.
  6. Replies
    Views

I don't know what newton meters are, but the...

I don't know what newton meters are, but the foot-poundage is, like, 1.
    And yeah, criss-cross out from the centre when doing them up, maybe in a couple of stages. (Nip them up, then go back over...
  7. Replies
    Views

mine was leaking like crazy, i just replaced it ...

mine was leaking like crazy, i just replaced it

the torque is 10-11nm, maybe loosen and re-torque?

8. Replies
    Views

This is an extract from a post I did back in...

This is an extract from a post I did back in 2017:

Removed fuel filter and tucked fuel lines out of the way. Disconnected OEM Sensor elec connector, then from underneath used an open ended spanner...
  9. Replies
    Views

I drove for about 2yrs with the oil light on (I...

I drove for about 2yrs with the oil light on (I could not fault the car otherwise and know it's a common fault on zd30 engines)

Finally got around to replacing the oil switches. I replaced LHS...
  10. Replies
    Views

FWIW, My CRD at 200,000 ks had same failure and...

FWIW, My CRD at 200,000 ks had same failure and Patrolapart recommended to replace both at the same time(switch _ Passenger side / sensor _starter side), reason why not sure, first did passenger...
  11. Replies
    Views

the sensor on the passenger side is a low...

the sensor on the passenger side is a low pressure switch . the drivers side is a pressure sensor and is where you fit an after market sensor/gauge to get a correct test reading . you can add a 'tee'...
  12. Replies
    Views

You could add an oil pressure gauge. However the...

You could add an oil pressure gauge. However the pressure sender is probably shagged. Mine started out like that. Good oil level and still regularly check it. I have not changed the sensor as yet....
  13. Replies
    Views

Hadn't seen them before, but they look like a...

Hadn't seen them before, but they look like a good thing albeit at a premium price. Slotted (or dimpled & slotted) are definitely the way to go.
  14. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Thanks a lot PAL!! After watching that now I’ve...

Thanks a lot PAL!! After watching that now I’ve got Baby Metal prominent in my YouTube algorithm recommendations!

No more I tells ya! :D
  15. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Walked into the Virgin/Jetsar terminal in Sydney...

Walked into the Virgin/Jetsar terminal in Sydney and the sliding door half opened then the terminal went quiet - total shutdown of everything - shot my plan to get home early in the ass again - I am...
  16. Replies
    Views

Not mine 86856

Not mine 86856
  17. Replies
    Views

Sorry to hear mate. It's the worst part about...

Sorry to hear mate. It's the worst part about having a fur baby right. Good luck with it all

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk
  18. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Make sure you leave that in your will... don't...

Make sure you leave that in your will... don't know how Young / Old you are but regardless, you will be 6 foot under before you ever see a cent from their mistake
  19. Thread: Brake upgrade??

by PeeBee
    Replies
    Views

You will notice a difference with the braided...

You will notice a difference with the braided lines. The hoses expand under load so you lose that pressure reserve. The braided lines hooked up to factory single pat disks and factory pads got me...
  20. Replies
    Views

From what I've heard, the holes in drilled discs...

From what I've heard, the holes in drilled discs may fill with mud, but slotted are not as much of a problem?

I can't comment on a rotor or pad upgrade, but I can certainly recommend the hydraulic...
  21. Replies
    Views

Timing chains don’t have intervals at all. If...

Timing chains don’t have intervals at all. If your engine oil has been changed regularly and you’ve been quality oil then you shouldn’t have any problems. A customer of mine has an early di with over...
  22. Replies
    Views

I've got a 2012 CRD and know a Nissan Mechanic,...

I've got a 2012 CRD and know a Nissan Mechanic, there is no scheduled timing chain change listed. He advised to leave it alone. I aked him to check as I was doing my hoses and serpentine belt.
  23. Replies
    Views

Just another thought for you Coldcomfort ... I...

Just another thought for you Coldcomfort ... I had the squeal for ages - changed out my tensioner thinking it was gone as it is 'always' the tensioner, and the squeal went away for a few weeks - it...
  24. Replies
    Views

When I bought a radiator from Patrolapart for my...

When I bought a radiator from Patrolapart for my 3L back in the day im pretty sure it was Koyorad.
  25. Replies
    Views

Squeal from fan belt on start.

Yeah Koyorad radiators are really good. Built to factory spec. I have one in my Patrol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4