OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Mate I have some family up there that might be...

Mate
    I have some family up there that might be able to help out if not to large (all women)
    Regards
  2. Replies
    Views

excellent vid and report Tim

excellent vid and report

Tim
  3. Replies
    Views

nice one mate, enjoyed that. Did they get that...

nice one mate, enjoyed that. Did they get that white GU wagon up and running again?
  4. Replies
    Views

good stuff mate, looks like you had a good fun...

good stuff mate, looks like you had a good fun day out there
  5. Replies
    Views

You can find a very well explained purpose and...

You can find a very well explained purpose and the adjustments required for a proportioning valve after a lift kit and it also comes with pictures.
  6. Replies
    Views

Just sent you a PM GUte with details

Just sent you a PM GUte with details
  7. Replies
    Views

The magazine goes in the middle of the join to...

The magazine goes in the middle of the join to stop the straps tightening up on each other. When you're finished the recovery you remove the rolled up magazine and there will be enough slack in the...
  8. Replies
    Views

gust gives us more reason to send them back on...

gust gives us more reason to send them back on the boats the came on . our way of live should b adoped when u come here. not us tredding on egshells because of there beliefes.
  9. Replies
    Views

LOL, I was half way down the second page when I...

LOL, I was half way down the second page when I realised what a manual grabber was. I though it was some sort of cool mod.

Reason I joined, I am pretty much a newbie in 4x4 having started just...
  10. Replies
    Views

I should have explained a little better. We will...

I should have explained a little better. We will be running 3 separate trips, catering for all tastes. This is so those that are uncomfortable on certain terrain or have limited experience can choose...
  11. Replies
    Views

What? so someone on here can't have a different...

What? so someone on here can't have a different opinion to you clowns? We all just have to "eat humble pie" and get along with ridiculous people making ridiculous statements? Everybody has to walk...
  12. Thread: Short drop boxes

by ZORDO
    Replies
    Views

Take the trouble to drill out the broken bolts &...

Take the trouble to drill out the broken bolts & do the job properly as the whole front end hangs off the drop box.
    Cheers
  13. Replies
    Views

On another note, I was expecting to have the same...

On another note, I was expecting to have the same problem when i fitted mine to the GQ to the point that all the ones on the passenger side had taken a very big hit and where bent and i expected to...
  14. Replies
    Views

Not a lot of force on the road as such (until you...

Not a lot of force on the road as such (until you go over speed bumps and pot holes), but a fair amount once you get off the black stuff ... I have to put drop boxes in mine, as the arms aren't...
  15. Replies
    Views

you can use the registration expiry date website...

you can use the registration expiry date website https://online.transport.wa.gov.au/webExternal/registration/ to see if the plate is licensed

but the plate you want might not be registered
  16. Thread: GU Lift

by YNOT
    Replies
    Views

Yes you can, that's what I've done with mine. You...

Yes you can, that's what I've done with mine. You need extended sway bar links pins.

Tony
  17. Thread: why this forum?

by AB
    Replies
    Views

Hi mate, for starters this forum is not in...

Hi mate, for starters this forum is not in competition with anyone. It's a free site that does not make any money so there is no competition to be made?

As GEC stated, why not?

I like...
  18. Replies
    Views

:bigthumbup: No worries Gary, I just thought by...

:bigthumbup: No worries Gary, I just thought by your question earlier you might of still had it around the other way.

Cheers,
    Darren
  19. Replies
    Views

Looks sweet mate , good pickup with the wheels...

Looks sweet mate , good pickup with the wheels and tyres , i think from new they are about 14mm deep
  20. Replies
    Views

AWSOME...It worked! Wow, great programe...runs in...

AWSOME...It worked! Wow, great programe...runs in the background and automatically resizes any photo emailed, uploaded etc. no need to fiddle AND it only changes the copy being sent so you still have...
  21. Replies
    Views

My understanding is that it is the lid of the...

My understanding is that it is the lid of the Patrol ZD30 airbox that flows better than the GU TD42T lid. The airboxes themselves are the same. On a standard TD42T I don't think it will make much...
  22. Replies
    Views

mate nice ute one day i hope to buy a 4.2 GU ute

mate nice ute one day i hope to buy a 4.2 GU ute
  23. Replies
    Views

Panhard rod locates the diff across the vehicle....

Panhard rod locates the diff across the vehicle. One end is bolted to the chassis, the other to the diff.
    Drag link is the steering arm in front of the diff. One end is connected to the pitman arm...
  24. Replies
    Views

Sweet - look forward to the build photos.

Sweet - look forward to the build photos.
  25. Replies
    Views

I treid almost every combination of lighting and...

I treid almost every combination of lighting and reflector on my GQ over the years 'cause i luv to tinker.

The best thing you can do on a GQ for ANY incandescent application (IE anything but...
Page 1 of 2 1 2