OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Similar to Mega I made a steel rod that passed...

Similar to Mega I made a steel rod that passed through the rim and hooked around back of the spring pack.
    Then used a very large lockwood padlock. Cheap and easy to make.
    don't use a cheap Padlock...
  2. I run a large chain through the rim spokes then...

I run a large chain through the rim spokes then around the leaf packs, and i have one of these that sides through the hole in my treg hitch...
  3. If it smells like coolant your heater core is...

If it smells like coolant your heater core is cactus. If not, time to get the hose out and soak the windscreen and watch out for where it leaks.
  4. spares

G'day OzzieNorm,

in 2010 I did the Gibb, Kaulumbaru and Mitchell Plateau. I got a service at Argyle Nissan in Kunnunurra and they did a good job. Headed out with two spare shocks, oil and fuel...
  5. theres a decent list on exploreoz not everything...

theres a decent list on exploreoz not everything is nessasary but will give you a good idea http://www.exploroz.com/Vehicle/Servicing/SparesandTools.aspx
  6. ACT Motor registry ....hahah. I try and avoid...

ACT Motor registry ....hahah. I try and avoid that joint at all cost ...lolol

Have you had a look online, like these on ebay ...
  7. Hi mate, I had to remove those direct links so...

Hi mate, I had to remove those direct links so non members don't smash the server with downloads.

Those direct links are the URL locations of where the manuals are located on the server.

There...
  8. Replies
    Views

recently helped my young bloke fix a problem...

recently helped my young bloke fix a problem sounding bit like yours.
    his levers, rods etc inside the door were simply stuck from age, and lack of maintenance.
    sounds like coal dust may of clogged...
  9. Replies
    Views

I agree with Bulbous, you problem is more likely...

I agree with Bulbous, you problem is more likely a faulty fan resistor then a switch problem.

In the photo you can see the black fan motor (LHS of photo) it mounts into the white plastic, just to...
  10. Replies
    Views

Look under the glove box you will see a black fan...

Look under the glove box you will see a black fan motor (it's up against the kick panel), it should have two wires going to it a blue with a red trace and a blue with a white trace.

If you turn...