OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

a TB45 is a good strong work horse - not quick,...

a TB45 is a good strong work horse - not quick, but reliable - 430K is mid life for average use (if its been babied - young / if its been thrashed - old.......)

get good quality Gas plugs (if you...
  2. Replies
    Views

Hard to say. If I were ever to do it again I...

Hard to say.

If I were ever to do it again I would pick up a diner car complete just for all of the bits and bobs.

There is just so many little things that all add up in the end. Also the...
  3. Replies
    Views

your best bet would be to pickup a GQ with the...

your best bet would be to pickup a GQ with the TD42 in it, take what parts you need
    engine / fuel lines / wiring harness
    flog the rest off
    buy a 2nd hand fuel tank from a wrecker
    give yourself a...
  4. Replies
    Views

Check all the pulleys where the belts run....

Check all the pulleys where the belts run. Probably best to remove the belts and have a feel of every pulley wheel.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk
  5. Replies
    Views

Some wreckers will sell the engine plus all bolts...

Some wreckers will sell the engine plus all bolts needed for a conversion. Well most when i was doing my conversion wouldnt sell me anything as they keep it all for their own kits they sell.
    From...
  6. Replies
    Views

I paid $6800 for a Jap import factory turbo...

I paid $6800 for a Jap import factory turbo engine and spent another $3k on new parts like seals, hoses, gaskets, studs, water pump, etc.
    Had to buy new alternator & starter because the engine was...
  7. Replies
    Views

Ow shit.. change it asap.. That's way to much...

Ow shit.. change it asap..
    That's way to much difference in diameter and you'll distroy your lsd..
    If you can't fix it asap stick the spare on the front and do not lock the hubs..
    Not sure how the...
  8. Replies
    Views

If you have an LSD then that is too big a...

If you have an LSD then that is too big a difference in tyre dia, get it sorted asap

If you have an open diff and diff lock - Check the wheel nut tension... bit hard to describe but a few loose...
  9. Replies
    Views

Sticky: 99 GU stereo wiring diagram

Hi Guys, i recently put a new radio in my Patrol and couldn't find a wiring diagram anywhere so i decided to make one so if anyone needs it is redily available to you! So here it is:
  10. Replies
    Views

99 GU stereo wiring diagram

Hi Guys, i recently put a new radio in my Patrol and couldn't find a wiring diagram anywhere so i decided to make one so if anyone needs it is redily available to you! So here it is:
  11. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Prime, KillRust and or paint the cut. put the...

Prime, KillRust and or paint the cut. put the trim around the cut and silicone the outer trim to ensure no water can get in.
  12. Replies
    Views

Sticky: There is a lot of information to put in here so...

There is a lot of information to put in here so this post/thread will keep growing over time, I'll add photos as I can.

This is by no means a complete or definitive guide, my aim is to give people...