OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. I had an issue with my GUIV TD42. fuel issue for...

I had an issue with my GUIV TD42. fuel issue for near 1 year. I was booked in for a new pump at $3k and tye wwwk before it went in I filled the car tanks to the brim and them happened to park at the...
  2. First thing to do is Bypass the secondary fuel...

First thing to do is Bypass the secondary fuel filter mate. just take the hose of each side and join them for a day or two if the problem does not return that it is clearly that filter. If that is...
  3. Y60 is the GQ Patrol - First Coil Cab. 1988 -...

Y60 is the GQ Patrol - First Coil Cab. 1988 - 1998
    Y61 is the GU Patrol - Current Old shape. 1998 through to 2016 with an few updates. biggest update on styling was in 2005 when the current shape...
  4. Replies
    Views

Hey 10g. Glad to see your enjoying the patrol. ....

Hey 10g. Glad to see your enjoying the patrol. .
    The gu has a wicked turning circle. . I feel your pain with the old cars, the old GQ needed 4 lanes to turn in. Made backing trailers interesting...
  5. This one is an old furfy. I also do a bit on a...

This one is an old furfy.
    I also do a bit on a lawn contractors forum, and there is the anecdotal theory that 98 premium will make the mowers go harder too. (rubbish)
    The only reason to have a...
  6. Replies
    Views

When we were preparing for this trip, people told...

When we were preparing for this trip, people told us that this road was already abandoned for a 40 years and no one drives there except crazy offroad expeditions like us.

7. Replies
    Views

I have done it - pepper will find its way to the...

I have done it - pepper will find its way to the leak and plug the hole. It stays hard unlike other things.
    If the hole is bigger, cracking an egg into the radiator will work as well, because the...