OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Great set up but hate to get in and out of that...

Great set up but hate to get in and out of that late at night for a pee, but would make a pissaphone from a funnel and long hose.
    Good low centre of gravity too Newby well done
  2. Replies
    Views

What's the weight of your tent? 20x20 is a bit...

What's the weight of your tent? 20x20 is a bit small imo. Is be going a light wall 40x40 galv frame gusseted.

But as nissannewby stated if the boxes are built tough they could take some weight....
  3. Replies
    Views

Every toolbox that sits on the back of a mine ute...

Every toolbox that sits on the back of a mine ute is ally. They are strong enough to hold about 300kg of weight in them and there is no reason why they wouldnt be able to take some weight. This is...
  4. Replies
    Views

Not a stupid question at all. As I mentioned in...

Not a stupid question at all. As I mentioned in the thread earlier there are always alternative views and at the risk of getting off topic even more...

It is easy to forget that the battery is...
  5. Why you dont Drive When Your Tired!!! Warning, Crash Photo's

We all love traveling and camping and there is nothing worse after a long weekend away than the drive home. After a big weekend you are always Fatigued, i have done it and driven when extreamly...
  6. Replies
    Views

Here's my collection of tools.......

Here's my collection of tools....
    http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2012/05/6.gif
  7. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Nissan Fast Installation

These instructions should hopefully get the Nissan Fast System up and running for you.

There are a few steps to installing Nissan Fast, I will do my best to explain, sorry if i get you completely...
  8. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Nissan Fast / E-Fast Software Download

About E-Fast for Windows

E-FAST helps you find parts needed for Nissan vehicles and create parts lists to be printed or transferred to your in-house computer system. After you find needed parts...