OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Recieved my replacement oil, pressure switch last...

Recieved my replacement oil, pressure switch last week from Redarc. Fitted and all is good for now. Although i do question its accuracy on oil pressure and water temp.

Sent from my SM-P600 using...
  2. Replies
    Views

Just thought I'd touch up on this topic again. I...

Just thought I'd touch up on this topic again. I have tested my sender unit and there is no voltage change at all when the car is started. So I guess the sender is fubar. Time to ring Redarc.
  3. Replies
    Views

I spoke with Matthew at Redarc. So if you ring...

I spoke with Matthew at Redarc. So if you ring them, ask for Matthew. He's got my our conversation we had on file....
    With any luck i get my car back tomorrow. And i will test the sender unit...
  4. Replies
    Views

Yes it dropped whilst driving then just died to...

Yes it dropped whilst driving then just died to the point where its doesn't work at all. So your is a Redarc too?
  5. Replies
    Views

GU's have iffy sender units my oil light used to...

GU's have iffy sender units my oil light used to come on, I'd pull over check the dip stick all good,
    restart the motor and the light would go out.
    You'll need to match the sender ohms to the gauge...
  6. Replies
    Views

As I mentioned a few days ago in another thread...

As I mentioned a few days ago in another thread my workmates redarc gauges died in a similar fashion. His egt gauge went sky high and he shit bricks but it was a faulty gauge or the sender unit.
  7. Replies
    Views

Let me guess you have the Redarc oil pressure...

Let me guess you have the Redarc oil pressure gauge? I fitted one and mine also did the exact same thing until the gauge finally died and wont read oil pressure at all. If the OEM oil light isn't...
  8. Replies
    Views

Oil, filters and fuel filter change . Huge...

Oil, filters and fuel filter change . Huge thanks to Bloodyaussie for coming around and observing the amateur. haha
    And for driving off to grab a proper sump washer. Big cheers mate !!!
  9. Replies
    Views

Ow and get one pair of locking slides and one...

Ow and get one pair of locking slides and one free running set. Double lock is a pita and not needed. Just have one locking runner on each draw..
  10. Replies
    Views

Pitb but finally drilled and wired up my DRLs....

Pitb but finally drilled and wired up my DRLs. they are switched through a negitive earth.
    they are 9 watt bulls eye, I have permission from Clubby8 lol, they are 100mm apart,
    I will also be...
  11. Replies
    Views

Bloody work, always gets in the way.

Bloody work, always gets in the way.
  12. Replies
    Views

Did an oil change and filters. Drained coolant...

Did an oil change and filters.
    Drained coolant
    Removed and clean radiator
    Flushed heater core
    Replaced thermostat
    Replaced all belts
    Gave the engine a degrease
    Attempted to remove 2 sheared...
  13. Thread: The Joke Thread

by 4bye4
    Replies
    Views

On the first day, God created the dog and said,...

On the first day, God created the dog and said, "Sit all day by the door of your house and bark at anyone who comes in or walks past. For this, I will give you a life span of twenty years."

The...
  14. Replies
    Views

I can see a light bar maybe being fitted, lol...

I can see a light bar maybe being fitted, lol
    What do you think Kallen, he he
  15. Replies
    Views

Snorkel, 120 ah battery, and 100A alternater...

Snorkel, 120 ah battery, and 100A alternater next week
  16. http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/impor...

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2015/07/320.jpghttp://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2015/07/321.jpghttp://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2015/07/...
  17. Replies
    Views

Just keep your old one under the seat as a spare....

Just keep your old one under the seat as a spare.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk
  18. Tigerz11 Dominator in GU series IV Std Steel bullbar

Thanks mate, I was looking for something like this when I did it and couldn't find anything, so thought I'd do some to help out the next person. [emoji108]
  19. My winch bar has a sticker on it and I am pretty...

My winch bar has a sticker on it and I am pretty sure it says 9000 pounds. The winch in mine (EWX9500-Q Competition) is a little longer than many others as it has a 8.6 HP motor and it still fit with...
  20. Mine is installed in the Nissan steel bar as per...

Mine is installed in the Nissan steel bar as per usual method (rotated gearbox). I was just thinking you wanted to mount it differently. Using the cradle could make it stronger I suppose.
  21. No worries mate give us a shout if you need a...

No worries mate give us a shout if you need a hand but it should be relatively straight forward once you've rotated the clutch and worked out where to install the control box

Sent from my iPhone...
  22. The standard NISSAN Winch bar is rated to 9000...

The standard NISSAN Winch bar is rated to 9000 pounds so if the cradle is rated stronger then maybe its worth it. You also don't need to rotate the gear box etc as you can mount it the way the...
  23. Should I fit a Winch Mount on GUIII winch bar?

There are a few of us that have installed Runva winches recently onto factory nissan winch bars. Have a look at my build thread or rocket55 or lucus30 for some pics (I'm only on my phone now but...
  24. Replies
    Views

Runva 11xp. Everything and more. Been used...

Runva 11xp. Everything and more. Been used underwater a few times, and like I said, water ingress was at a minimum (tiny bit of grease discoloration near the free spool lever).

They come with...
  25. Replies
    Views

Dismantled Runva winch for a clean and regrease....

Dismantled Runva winch for a clean and regrease. Was so clean inside I needn't have bothered, surprising considering she's been swimming a few times.

Stripped and cleaned it all, and a regrease...
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4