OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Thread: RIP Tony Theo

by Dingo55
    Replies
    Views

Amelia, I'm sorry for the loss of your friend...

Amelia, I'm sorry for the loss of your friend Tony, may he RIP.
  2. Replies
    Views

Some simple, easy to follow instructions on how...

Some simple, easy to follow instructions on how to improve fuel consumption, mmmmm ?????

http://www.ehow.com/how_7469758_improve-gas-mileage-jacked_up-trucks.html
    Instructions
    1 Limit the...
  3. Thread: Oil spill tray

by Dingo55
    Replies
    Views

Oil spill tray

Here's a little item I found recently, some of you may already know about it. Bloke on another 4WD forum makes them for 4.2's to catch the oil when chaning oil filters. Not an essential item, but...
  4. Thread: GU 50mm lift

by Dingo55
    Replies
    Views

Not trying to be smug, but you will usually get...

Not trying to be smug, but you will usually get what you pay for. Had both Dobinson & OME on my 4.2 wagon for touring. For a 50mm lift both good but OME better for me - more expensive than Dobinson...
  5. Replies
    Views

How's this for customer service?

Was looking for an intercooler upgrade & asked a 4WD parts supplier this question:

Dear ******,
    Hi, will this intercooler fit my 2006 GU 4.2TDi, it's an ST-L? Also, what brand is the...
  6. Replies
    Views

Tim, chin up, chest out, stomach in, look...

Tim, chin up, chest out, stomach in, look straight ahead & swing those arms through front to rear, breast pocket high. It is human to err and have doubts, but don't let them take captive your...
  7. Thread: Which 2" lift.

by Dingo55
    Replies
    Views

also x2 on Bigrig's comment about OME. Last...

also x2 on Bigrig's comment about OME. Last month I had ARB in Brissy swap out a Dobinson 2" lift on my 4.2 wagon for an OME 2" set up for touring. Total parts cost $1143 (front & rear springs &...
  8. Thread: Which 2" lift.

by Dingo55
    Replies
    Views

Do you just want 2" of lift or do you want a...

Do you just want 2" of lift or do you want a suspension set up to cope with options, like touring, or heavy load in rear? If you just want a 2" lift all round with the same ride height at front &...
  9. Replies
    Views

Rayman, does it sound like a siren or a sweet...

Rayman, does it sound like a siren or a sweet whistle? It's not just the turbo winding up under load when you accelerate? Does it make the same sound all the time, ie at idle, under load, cruising?...
  10. Replies
    Views

Morton, I've got one off my '06 GU IV after...

Morton,

I've got one off my '06 GU IV after fitting a kaymar bar but don't know if it will fit your trol. It's gold, has the inner steel mounting frame, with mounting blots, no lights, in good...
  11. Replies
    Views

tesa, can you tell us what year your GU 4.2 is? ...

tesa, can you tell us what year your GU 4.2 is? As the other guys have said, yes a dyno is the best way to determine the current performance level of your GU, ie current boost, current exhaust gas...
  12. Replies
    Views

nice one warey, I see you mentioned it was...

nice one warey, I see you mentioned it was ex-mines in your add, hope it sells quickly for you
  13. Replies
    Views

Your inheritence is getting a face lift - cargo...

Your inheritence is getting a face lift - cargo barrier, drawers & Kaymar bar fitted yesterday & today, ARB winch bar, warn winch, side rails, rock sliders, new suspension & lift, loom & dual battery...
  14. Replies
    Views

.... and it's a very nice trol too, I sleep with...

.... and it's a very nice trol too, I sleep with it under my pillow

warey - you don't say how long it was in use in the mines, or which mine for that matter, or how long it's been off the mine...
  15. Replies
    Views

x 2 - I couldn't agree more. Unless fitted...

x 2 - I couldn't agree more. Unless fitted professionally with a replacement HID compatable reflector & lens, an after market backyard fitting of HID usually results in a warm fuzzy feeling for the...
  16. Thread: GU 4.2 or 4.5

by Dingo55
    Replies
    Views

have a read here.........

have a read here...... http://www.ausfish.com.au/vforum/showthread.php?145172-Patrol-GU-4.5L
  17. Replies
    Views

[QUOTE=clunk71;200949]Time to go out and get a...

[QUOTE=clunk71;200949]Time to go out and get a torque wench is it??? Talking of which any one know what the setting is supposed to be? Do those indicators pop off or is there a removal tool, if there...
  18. Replies
    Views

My manual shows torque wheel nuts to 133Nm or...

My manual shows torque wheel nuts to 133Nm or 98ftlb (2010 VII) - correct positioning of the alloy rim centre over the small lip on the hub & manually threading genuine wheel nuts initally is vital...
  19. Replies
    Views

Thanks GRA.GU, good info. I've seen the...

Thanks GRA.GU, good info. I've seen the different widths in the genuine Nissan bullbars for DX & ST, but not in the ARB bullbar which is what I have on my DX. It's made for ST so it hangs out either...