OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. The Pi is similar just not that common. Arduino...

The Pi is similar just not that common. Arduino stuff is everywhere and all open source code so easy to mod. I used the 16x2 (16 caracters with 2 lines) Ebay or Jaycar for all parts. Still under...
  2. Replies
    Views

If you dont want to wait 3 weeks off ebay, Jaycar...

If you dont want to wait 3 weeks off ebay, Jaycar sell them all and are only a couple of bucks. I just did all mine including every switch with single led's. See here...
  3. Its a bit boat like. You could get one of these...

Its a bit boat like. You could get one of these and a simple on off switch...
  4. Arduino powered MFD- Battery and temp display

I was looking at dual battery monitors and after not finding much looked further. Also finding out my Patrol hasn’t got real OBDII so are unable to use the cheap link programs went looking at...
  5. Replies
    Views

Just did this a few weeks ago. I too was...

Just did this a few weeks ago. I too was searching and found nothing. Removal was about 1.5 hr. The worst was none of my bolts had been ever removed so all the bolts were tight as. Had to drop the...
  6. Replies
    Views

ZD30 Belt tensioner 5hr event

Well what started as an "easyjob" ended in pain. Tensioner was flogged out so thought to replace rather than repair bushings as noted elsewhere on this site. Got new one genuine Nissan for $146......
  7. Replies
    Views

In increases spring pressure on ball that boost...

In increases spring pressure on ball that boost pressure has to overcome, so
    IN=MORE BOOST
  8. Replies
    Views

http://www.3barracing.com/product_8.htm I...

http://www.3barracing.com/product_8.htm
    I ordered mine here. Best price i could find without getting off the couch