OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

I think he's just done it matey Sent from my...

I think he's just done it matey

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk
  2. Awesome trip mate, pretty jam packed and you even...

Awesome trip mate, pretty jam packed and you even threw a wedding in there for good measure
  3. Sounds like an awesome trip mate, cheers for the...

Sounds like an awesome trip mate, cheers for the pics!
  4. awesome stuff mate! was if your wedding? hell of...

awesome stuff mate! was if your wedding? hell of a way to drive for a wedding!!!
  5. Terrific pics - thanks for sharing looking...

Terrific pics - thanks for sharing looking forward to more.
  6. Replies
    Views

hey mate, i have a 2014 with a rhino 3/4 alloy...

hey mate, i have a 2014 with a rhino 3/4 alloy roof rack Heavy duty, and an Adventure kings RTT as well as an awning, the car also has a 2 inch lift and i did a trip driving from sydney up through...
  7. Gravity Sensor is located under the passenger...

Gravity Sensor is located under the passenger front seat. If you separate the overlap in the carpet you will see it mounted on a little subframe to the floor pan. If you slide the seat all the way...
  8. At the moment my weekends are booked up till the...

At the moment my weekends are booked up till the end of September.

I haven't been to Gees Arm South Track but I did hear (approx. 2013) that there was some talk of closing it.
    Don't know if it...
  9. ill speak to the missus mate but it sounds good...

ill speak to the missus mate but it sounds good unless we have another prior engagement!
  10. Replies
    Views

Thanks for the reminder Rossco! I'll bump this...

Thanks for the reminder Rossco!

I'll bump this up with more details at the start of September with more details.

As everyone knows my memory is shot so please let us know if there are members...
  11. 2015-2016 voluntary subscriptions - Forum upkeep

Hi all.

It's that time again when people can voluntary contribute to the upkeep of the forum.

It was decided that the 1st of September would be appropriate, as most of us would remember when...
  12. Thanks Ronin, have had the steering column apart...

Thanks Ronin, have had the steering column apart and definately only the steering wheel position sensor in there... The yaw sensor should be a little black box with an almost pendulum type gadgetron...
  13. could that YAW sensor = steering angle sensor ?...

could that YAW sensor = steering angle sensor ?

there is more info here http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/VSC-TrainingManual-9.pdf

EDIT: have a look at this post by Nisshead.
  14. Also good idea to get an auto. These engines lack...

Also good idea to get an auto. These engines lack torque until the turbo kicks in at 1800 rpm. Auto keeps them on the boil and makes city driving and sand driving much easier.
    I regret not getting...
  15. Ok, so I can rule out the height of the G Sensor...

Ok, so I can rule out the height of the G Sensor located under the front seat as the cause of the problem. Tonight I was able to rig up a temporary bracket down through a large gromet in the floor...
  16. Thread: Which lift?

by Patrol'n
    Replies
    Views

I can't comment on the OME or Ironman as I...

I can't comment on the OME or Ironman as I haven't used them, but I have a 2 inch tough dog lift, it was a little harsh on bumps at first, particularly on corrugations but a few thousand k's down the...
  17. Same with mine. Switch it off ... all good. Mine...

Same with mine. Switch it off ... all good. Mine will kick in even with no throttle arround a sharp corner or even turning hard left or right from a set of lights. Coming back from the High Country...
  18. Hi Ronin, with the VDC system disabled via the...

Hi Ronin, with the VDC system disabled via the button immediately in front of the handbrake the throttle is not disconnected when cornering, vehicle operates as you would expect in the instance of...
  19. Replies
    Views

Poll: There is a poll on this thread now everyone,...

There is a poll on this thread now everyone, please vote which date you prefer for our annual snow trip.

I have also added an extra column for people who are not ever going to attend but don't...
  20. Replies
    Views

So just to recap cos I'm getting exited. . . ....

So just to recap cos I'm getting exited. . . . We're planning on heading in across Beardmores Tk, then cut across Fultons to Donnelys ck Rd then up to Black Range Tk then down Burgoynes across the...
  21. At we still meeting at the Moe BP on Narracan Dr...

At we still meeting at the Moe BP on Narracan Dr Friday morning?

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2015/07/216.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  22. Thread: New 2015 Y61

by Fwdpatrol
    Replies
    Views

Just picked up a new GU series 9 N-Trek patrol ...

Just picked up a new GU series 9 N-Trek patrol
    Yep love the extra's
    Nice to be back in a Patrol. May not be as high end as others but it will certinaly run rings around everthing else off road ...
  23. Replies
    Views

GU Scoop upgrade

I installed an A.R.E scoop on my Troll today. Pictures attached. 598535985459855598565985759858598595986059861

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  24. Thread: Clarkies Patrol

by skiman
    Replies
    Views

Lost City is high on the to do list. Thanks for...

Lost City is high on the to do list. Thanks for the pics and the inspiration! Nice looking wagon you got there.
  25. Replies
    Views

58973 58974 I've got one of these, it will...

I've got one of these, it will never come off if put on correctly. There's another ball that screws on to the tablet holder ( Holds 10inch still in slimline case ) and then one of...
Page 1 of 2 1 2