OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Im going to try get a hold of a Hand vac pump...

Im going to try get a hold of a Hand vac pump from a mate to borrow. if not i'll purchase one.

I had removed the rod and checked and the vane moves freely before purchasing the actuator, should of...
  2. Replies
    Views

2001 gu2 zd30 boost nightmare

Hi All.

I've been at it for a few days now. But it's been an issue for a while now. I've been having a long battle with boost. Read as much as I can but I'm hitting a wall

As mention 2001 GU2...
  3. Yes i got one, thanks. Apologies I should of...

Yes i got one, thanks.
    Apologies I should of updated the post.

Cheers
    Richard
  4. Replies
    Views

Thanks all for all the help, Woke up early...

Thanks all for all the help,

Woke up early this morning after leaving the battery disconnected all night to have a sticky beak.

I could hear a leak (hissing sound) coming from the needle...
  5. Got it sorted, decided to go with the expensive...

Got it sorted, decided to go with the expensive way out and get a professional out to remove the stud, wasnt cheap but the job is done cleanly with no helicoil needed. I wont be using those left hand...
  6. Snapped exhaust manifold stud, Also snapped EZ Out

Hey All,

The rear top manifold bolt snapped about 2mm inside the head when removing the manifold on the weekend, drilled out the stud and when removing also snapped the EZ out inside the thread...
  7. Thread: Whiny noise

by DickieO
    Replies
    Views

Thanks threedogs, i'll check the intercooler out...

Thanks threedogs, i'll check the intercooler out while i got everything apart and before i put it back together.

Im sure I found my issue being the last cylinder manifold gasket, with it being...
  8. Thread: Whiny noise

by DickieO
    Replies
    Views

I placed the manifold on my spirit level and...

I placed the manifold on my spirit level and could notice a 0.5 - 0.75mm difference from the front to back, when undoing the manifold nuts i noticed the two back ones where the soot was were so easy...
  9. Replies
    Views

DickieO's Patrol

I'd just like to start by saying thanks to the members that offered helpful advise to my started threads when i was looking at getting a patrol, and for all the other members that write and answer...
  10. Replies
    Views

Hey DX Grunt, Im from Liverpool area but...

Hey DX Grunt,

Im from Liverpool area but venture a bit around westerns sydney including North Richmond/Windsor all the way down to Ctown

Im not after a ute or Cab Chassis, definitely after the...