OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

GQ 4.2 Gas Petrol Problem

I haven't been on here for quite a while. Been pretty bloody crook. All that being said as the health improves some other gremlins attack our happy lives.

I have had an intermittent problem with...
  2. Replies
    Views

Super Cheap Auto Parts sell the full range of...

Super Cheap Auto Parts sell the full range of manuals and are generally easy to find.
  3. Replies
    Views

Barriers for dogs or gear.

Sorry for starting a new thread. I know I discussed I would give details on the one I was purchasing but could not find the thread. Early hours of the morning, that’s my excuse and I’m stuck with it....
  4. Thread: Help

by ablast
    Replies
    Views

As a rule, most engines should have 140 to 160...

As a rule, most engines should have 140 to 160 lbs. of cranking compression with no more than 10% difference between any of the cylinders.

Low compression in one cylinder usually indicates a bad...
  5. Replies
    Views

Bull Bars to be phased out by 2013

I am uncertain what the government is thinking. In other countries (such as most of Europe) the population is vastly different than it is here in Australia. The areas of bushland and open country...
  6. After you have taken the rust back to metal make...

After you have taken the rust back to metal make sure you treat the metal with and anti rust agent. You can use an acid based product such as Deoxadine or a organic based converter which would be my...
  7. Thread: Introduction

by ablast
    Replies
    Views

Welcome you'll find yourself at home here. Great...

Welcome you'll find yourself at home here. Great site, informative forums and no shortage of sensable help.

Enjoy
  8. Replies
    Views

I feel so sorry for the family. Such a simple to...

I feel so sorry for the family. Such a simple to do with such dire results. I have already educated my sons in regard to these types of dangers. It scares me how unaware they can be. I personally saw...
  9. Replies
    Views

The more I look through the threads the more I...

The more I look through the threads the more I realise what a great site this is.

Thanks guys.