OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Sticky: My 8 year old just beat the crap out of me in a...

My 8 year old just beat the crap out of me in a game of chess, showing a significant leap in problem solving and analytical thought.

I couldn't be happier.

:)
  2. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Just got back from a week up Barrington tops. ...

Just got back from a week up Barrington tops. Fantastic trip, had a blast and the car performed extremely well with the new tyres and suspension.

Couldn't be happier. :D
  3. Replies
    Views

Get one of the $49 chromecast sticks and stream...

Get one of the $49 chromecast sticks and stream netflix to your TV. Works an absolute trick and streams directly, you can start the streaming from any smart phone or PC.
  4. Replies
    Views

I'm happy. Yes I spent more than was necessary,...

I'm happy. Yes I spent more than was necessary, but at the moment I'm time poor and would really prefer spending the time I have on a track somewhere. There's also the case that the only place I...
  5. Replies
    Views

Suspension work done, and the car is sitting...

Suspension work done, and the car is sitting level again, yay! The rear springs were really bad and simply didn't cope with the addition of all the gear I've added to the car. Driving home it was...
  6. Replies
    Views

Getting the springs, shocks and caster bushes...

Getting the springs, shocks and caster bushes replaced with OME. The shocks and springs are worn and the caster correction had never been done.

Looking forward to the Barrington tops trip in a...
  7. Replies
    Views

There's also a number of God mods for the 4.8. ...

There's also a number of God mods for the 4.8. The next time I'm due for a clutch be getting the 5th gear upgraded alongside a reduction gear in the transfer case.

I love the car. LPG is a false...
  8. Replies
    Views

On LPG? I had similar problem. I eventually...

On LPG?

I had similar problem. I eventually found the house connectors on a joiner/splitter installed to route got water to the LPG converter was leaking onto the exhaust manifold.

Only...
  9. Replies
    Views

They don't need the stove to explode. Overkill...

They don't need the stove to explode. Overkill in a Jeep imho
  10. Replies
    Views

I'm a ham radio nut, camping around twilight with...

I'm a ham radio nut, camping around twilight with low ambient noise (low qrm) provides the opportunity for low power operation (qrp).

I'll usually use a tree to run the antenna, occasionally...
  11. Replies
    Views

Reasonably common. Usually it's just a ferrite...

Reasonably common. Usually it's just a ferrite core and several loops of wire (aka choke). Good ones include band stop filtering.

Most radio issues I've dealt with in cars are due to:

* poor...
  12. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Plugged the new solar panel into the ctek last...

Plugged the new solar panel into the ctek last night. Really happy to see it doing what it should, even in crappy weather like today
  13. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Politicians who use automated dialup systems to...

Politicians who use automated dialup systems to ring your home phone. Like I'm interested in any of the lies you prick's continue to heap on the Australian public.

J.
  14. Replies
    Views

The 200 Watt solar panel arrived. I clearly...

The 200 Watt solar panel arrived. I clearly didn't appreciate the size of the thing when I ordered it, I'm glad I didn't order the roof tray I was thinking of putting up there with it ;)

The...
  15. Replies
    Views

Sticky: The new battery/solar setup on the car is working...

The new battery/solar setup on the car is working a treat. I have the ctek setup and it is successfully maintaining the charge on two internal and the main battery.

Very happy. No more having to...
  16. Now I'm really sad I missed it. The back...

Now I'm really sad I missed it. The back recovered enough on Monday to unpack the car, I was obviously feeling down as I spent the day hiding from the wife and kids so I didn't wind up taking the...
  17. Replies
    Views

I drive a tb48. Any thief would have to put fuel...

I drive a tb48. Any thief would have to put fuel in it to steal it...
  18. Nisshead, put me down for a tomato and cheese...

Nisshead, put me down for a tomato and cheese salad, and if I can pull the drink container out of the brew shed I'll make up a batch of mango lassi to attempt to counter growlers treats.
  19. Replies
    Views

The bottom of my radiator shroud was broken when...

The bottom of my radiator shroud was broken when I bought the car and I never got around to replacing it, although it is on the list.

I've had to remove the steel plating under the bull bar to...
  20. Maybe I should make some lassi for anybody trying...

Maybe I should make some lassi for anybody trying growlers treats...
  21. I'll be there in the early hours on Saturday -...

I'll be there in the early hours on Saturday - I'm guessing a 3 hour drive from Sydney. Its my youngest's birthday on Friday so can't get away any earlier (and no, I'm not bringing the kids, I need...
  22. Replies
    Views

I remember a meeting with the mayor in Alice many...

I remember a meeting with the mayor in Alice many years ago when a company I was working for was looking to setup in town.

Apparently Alice Springs is closer to Every beach in Australia than any...
  23. Replies
    Views

Many years ago I had a young bloke pull a knife...

Many years ago I had a young bloke pull a knife on me wanting my wallet. His knife ended up in his ribs and I nearly wound up in the clink for an extended period rather than overnight.

The only...
  24. Replies
    Views

Sticky: My 18yo niece received her acceptance into the...

My 18yo niece received her acceptance into the Navy today. She's worked damn hard to get there, and the hard work has paid off. I'm so happy for her I'm actually teary.
  25. Replies
    Views

Well worth the effort though. It's probably the...

Well worth the effort though. It's probably the best upgrade I've done on my tb48. I use it every time I fine the car ;)
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4