OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Bit late to this one but CONGRATULATIONS Andy!...

Bit late to this one but CONGRATULATIONS Andy! Enjoy the quiet till then....Bahahaha! ;)
  2. Replies
    Views

Awesome news mate! So glad it was a cheap fix for...

Awesome news mate! So glad it was a cheap fix for you too. Hope you haven't pulled all your hair out yet....it'll grow back.
  3. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Well what made me over-the-moon happy yesterday...

Well what made me over-the-moon happy yesterday was my 4wd super hero 'Golden Ute Man' coming round to help fix the truck. ...I have seen him on this forum wearing a skirt but i am sure it was the...
  4. Replies
    Views

Thoughts are with you and your family in this...

Thoughts are with you and your family in this tough time Boots. Hopefully your girl settles down and is on the mend quick smart.
  5. Was a great outcome! I offered his choice of...

Was a great outcome! I offered his choice of liquid supplements but he wouldn't accept (gracious bloke that one). Might end up with a gift on his doorstep though.
  6. Well when it was all said and done a mysterious...

Well when it was all said and done a mysterious man with a golden patrol ute showed up to give us a hand, will post a pick tonight if I get a chance. Was a simple fix in the end as it was the shorter...
  7. Thanks guys. Also of note too. It seems to idle...

Thanks guys. Also of note too. It seems to idle more smoothly on gas. Higher revs, more stable idle but still has a miss. And no snorkel yet lhurley
  8. Hey Evo it's the old mixer type mate. And hoping...

Hey Evo it's the old mixer type mate. And hoping all the best for you. I got a bung back too so know the pain of climbing all over the patrol so hopefully tomorrow you might get the answer you are...
  9. Will try get more info tonight....I have read...

Will try get more info tonight....I have read your whole saga Evo and hope you can get to the bottom of it soon. Fingers and toes crossed for you and I alike mate.
  10. Replies
    Views

SO sorry to hear about this 3D....Looks and...

SO sorry to hear about this 3D....Looks and sounds like the ole' boy had a good run but its' always a shame to let go of a mate. My condolences. Beautiful creatures.
  11. Replies
    Views

Bahahaha! Muppet!

Bahahaha! Muppet!
  12. Replies
    Views

That sucks to hear man! Hope something comes your...

That sucks to hear man! Hope something comes your way quick smart, you're too hard a worker to be in the unemployment line. Surely you will land something local with your skillset.
  13. Replies
    Views

Happy Birthday matey...Enjoy!!!

Happy Birthday matey...Enjoy!!!
  14. Replies
    Views

OzzyMalone......well this is a boring story. ...

OzzyMalone......well this is a boring story.

From high school i have always been know as Oz, Ozzy, OzStar or Big O.
    Had "Brain" for a while (named after a puppetry of the "big-rig" trick)
    And...
  15. Billet.....anything billet. Door handles, crank...

Billet.....anything billet. Door handles, crank cases....anything billet! Mmmmmmmm...metal.
  16. Looks like AB is back into the arts and crafts...

Looks like AB is back into the arts and crafts again.....If thats a teaspoon of cement you're holding I reckon you might need some mate! Whatchya making? Any paper mache to go with....bahahaha!...
  17. Been in Qld for years now and gotta say i'm still...

Been in Qld for years now and gotta say i'm still not used to the bad days in Brissie yet...the mid to high 30's with high humidity kills me. If you could bottle my sweat you would be one rich...
  18. Replies
    Views

Happy Birthday bro!

Happy Birthday bro!
  19. Replies
    Views

Nice rig buddy! Those lights should scare the...

Nice rig buddy! Those lights should scare the heck outta a tailgater! Enjoy
  20. Replies
    Views

Good luck with it mate. Hope all goes well and...

Good luck with it mate. Hope all goes well and your back firing on all cylinders soon. ;)
  21. Replies
    Views

Great Shot! Voted #1 cos' its gotta be the best...

Great Shot! Voted #1 cos' its gotta be the best shot there! Good stuff!
  22. Replies
    Views

Hey Amelia, what sort of camping you after?...

Hey Amelia, what sort of camping you after? (Caravan Park? or Bush Camping?) Also how far away form the Gold Coast (theme parks) did you want to drive from camping to Funparks? Let us know and I may...
  23. Replies
    Views

Great shots mate...Keep em' up.

Great shots mate...Keep em' up.
  24. Replies
    Views

BRILLIANT RLI!!!! Love the Deliverance reference....

BRILLIANT RLI!!!! Love the Deliverance reference. I often have the same thought when in the "Backwoods"!......After all "You got a real pretty mouth boy!" ;) Good to hear the patrol's back on all...
  25. Replies
    Views

Big props to NissanNewby!

Just wanted to put a shout out to Newby to say thanks for going over my wagon with us yesterday.....Top shelf effort mate and I hope the Rumbos' go down a treat!

You FORUMITES are a top...
Page 1 of 2 1 2