OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Sorry for the late reply, Greased up ALL of the...

Sorry for the late reply, Greased up ALL of the unis as they were bone dry! I must have forgotten to do them on the last oil change, and I am guessing that the mechanic didn't do it on the one before...
  2. Replies
    Views

That was the trailers maiden voyage, a week in...

That was the trailers maiden voyage, a week in the shadows of the nightcap ranges. HAs been out many times since. Has been one of the best purchases I have made.
    Have made a few subtle mods, like...
  3. Replies
    Views

4. Replies
    Views

I had an awesome spit roast set up too in this...

I had an awesome spit roast set up too in this spot, but it started raining 20 minutes after i set it up :(
    I will end up trying to make a smaller version of this soon too

5. Replies
    Views

Thanks for all of the tips and advice, it has...

Thanks for all of the tips and advice, it has made our trips away so much easier and pleasurable experiances. Now... the unimog was starting to look more and more attractive, but SHMBO put her foot...
  6. It was called a Jump'o'line befor your mum had a...

It was called a Jump'o'line befor your mum had a go...
  7. Replies
    Views

Well, There's your problem!!! you need your own...

Well, There's your problem!!! you need your own furry friend to roughen up the canvas so they can get a grip... and if not rough enough, there is always a need for more gopro footage of dogs sliding...
  8. Replies
    Views

Yep, in the wash, the usual scoop of magic powder...

Yep, in the wash, the usual scoop of magic powder that helps clean stuff, and then hung on the line to dry. Just make sure that you dont have any folds in spots that dont usually fold and they will...
  9. Replies
    Views

I have a set of Blackducks for my 08 Dx, and they...

I have a set of Blackducks for my 08 Dx, and they are phenomenal, every time I take them off for a wash I have a set of brand new seat underneath them :)
  10. Replies
    Views

He used a bunch of those "free likes" facebook...

He used a bunch of those "free likes" facebook pages that get bangladeshians/indians clicking like.
  11. Replies
    Views

Just a quick message to let you guys know that I...

Just a quick message to let you guys know that I managed 2nd plac,. and due to 1st doing a bit of a dodgy thing They offered a a 2nd prize!!! I will be receiving a 21' lightbar. Cant wait to put it...
  12. Well... That was just the icing on the cake

What an amazing weekend out at Nightcap 4x4 Nature park. a few hiccups along the way. a HJ75 spat an axle, a couple of hilux's exploded CV's, a few hubs destroyed on a few other cars... and the icing...
  13. Replies
    Views

46159 Was a great bit of fun driving there to...

Was a great bit of fun driving there to get the pic too... The young fella has given commentary all through the short vid...

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152540764640972
  14. Replies
    Views

As promised... a bit late... 45473 If you...

As promised... a bit late...

If you click the link, it will take you to the album with more pics of the cage, including the mounts, and joints.
  15. Replies
    Views

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-...

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/t1.0-9/p600x600/600645_10151033352410972_1292208976_n.jpg 44512

One I had on facebook, its engineered, fully rego'd and insured, when i bin...
  16. Replies
    Views

Will take some pics tomorrow, bit dark outside...

Will take some pics tomorrow, bit dark outside atm :(. Also, i just read about the B pilar, definitly in line with, and not forward of it... Mine is similar to this on, but with cros bracing at the...
  17. Replies
    Views

Nightcap 4x4 Nature Park

With all of the threats of parks being closed down (Emu Creek, Cruiser park) it is refreshing to hear of old parks reopening (Rover :) ) and whats even better is that there are new parks opening...
  18. innuendo? not for me :( but what you put...

innuendo? not for me :( but what you put inn'ur'endo is your business :)
  19. Replies
    Views

I sold the 4 of mine on Fleabay, and got close to...

I sold the 4 of mine on Fleabay, and got close to $800 for the set, some pretty bad scuff marks, scratches, and two had gouges out of them. There was a thread here somewhere... maybe got cleaned out...
  20. Replies
    Views

G'day all, dont tell anyone that I am posting...

G'day all, dont tell anyone that I am posting here as I will never live it down, as a New South Welshman I have a difficult time saying that I am a Qld'er. I am meters south of the border, so I will...
  21. Replies
    Views

knitting monthly is surprisingly lenient on most...

knitting monthly is surprisingly lenient on most things... we could all take a leaf out of their books on tolerance, understanding and acceptance of other peoples beliefs and way of life... either...
  22. Replies
    Views

I pressed it... somewhat hesitantly... and was...

I pressed it... somewhat hesitantly... and was pleased to find out it did nothing... tap away all you rebels :)
  23. Replies
    Views

I got a one month ban from one the Ford XR6T...

I got a one month ban from one the Ford XR6T Forums, there was a thread about one of the other larikins being a sensitive new age guy, and how he was the biggest snag... I made the comment about he...
  24. Replies
    Views

Reading back through this thread, I am glad that...

Reading back through this thread, I am glad that none of us work together... Things would escalate quickly and people may lose their livelihoods
  25. Antz Autos, industry drive sth Tweed. Top...

Antz Autos, industry drive sth Tweed.

Top Bloke, and does great work
Page 1 of 2 1 2