OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

I am not bothered by the light as i have a dash...

I am not bothered by the light as i have a dash mat that covers it,until this drama unfolded i had forgotten it was under there for the past 13 years.
    Thanks for all the help.
  2. Replies
    Views

Job finished finally, not something i want to...

Job finished finally, not something i want to repeat again and the best part is it started first time so hopefully that problem is over but the red flashing light stays on when car is running not...
  3. Replies
    Views

Well Guys I took the big plunge and started on...

Well Guys

I took the big plunge and started on the injector pump this morning to get rid of the immobilizer crap and i am glad for all the information and especially the photo's from everyone who...
  4. Replies
    Views

Thanks MuddRunnerTD I found the red flashing...

Thanks MuddRunnerTD

I found the red flashing light, my dash matt has been on there forever and i completely forgot all about the flashing light under neath it, as yes it stays on if i am lucky to...
  5. Replies
    Views

Hi MudRunnerTD Nah mate nothing was mentioned...

Hi MudRunnerTD

Nah mate nothing was mentioned about the pump so i just got the Turbo upgrade and i guess the original pump comes with the NATS bullshit, so upgrading the pump gets rid of NATS is...
  6. Replies
    Views

Well guys your both right on the money, just like...

Well guys your both right on the money, just like changing a bloody light bulb with a bayonet fitting, thank you for your wisdom.
  7. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Spending half the afternoon trying to pull the...

Spending half the afternoon trying to pull the lower dash panel off my car to remove a dead snake that my sons lost about 2 months ago that has started to stink like you wouldn't believe AND failing...
  8. Thread: Light Bars

by mojo53
    Replies
    Views

Light Bar

I positioned my Great White bar in approx the same position as your original pic and and welded a small piece of U channel over the mounting bolts to prevent interested parties from even thinking...
  9. Replies
    Views

I must be one of the slow learners as well as it...

I must be one of the slow learners as well as it had me stuffed, but thanks for the help i needed it.
    Check your PM
    Mojo
  10. Replies
    Views

Your a Bloody legend Yendor, that did the trick...

Your a Bloody legend Yendor, that did the trick and no surprises this time
    Thanks for the help i would have been stuffed without it.....i think it's time to avoid Toyota wiring for a while
    Cheers...
  11. Replies
    Views

Hi Yendor Decided to work at night as it is...

Hi Yendor

Decided to work at night as it is cooler, fitted the LED spotties wired up as per your instructions and away they went first time, no smoke no flames no problems so i must have got it...
  12. Inquire at United Fuel Injection up the great...

Inquire at United Fuel Injection up the great eastern hwy in Redcliffe, i think they might only specialize in Turbo's, not sure, but it won't hurt to ask maybe they can recommend someone if they...
  13. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Fixed that dam beep beep beep with the key in the...

Fixed that dam beep beep beep with the key in the ignition bullshit after 5 years, fixed my front windscreen washer pump only took 2 days, fixed my RHS spotlight (relay full of corrosion) did not...
  14. Thread: K&N air filters

by mojo53
    Replies
    Views

I use a K&N on my 2006 Y61 TD42 and they are...

I use a K&N on my 2006 Y61 TD42 and they are great, easy to clean and better fuel economy (if you keep it clean) and with a snorkel so you are not sucking up to much road shit and heat a perfect...