Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

pm replied

pm replied
  2. Replies
    Views

Hi dads tractor and All I couldn't find...

Hi dads tractor and All

I couldn't find reference to a brake controller fitted where I have so there was a fair bit of trial and error and I took my time over a couple of days but if I were to do...
  3. Replies
    Views

Hi All I was told the ScanGuage would give me...

Hi All

I was told the ScanGuage would give me a whole lot of data I never new I needed and it's true, I have it set to real time fuel consumption and whenever I'm off the throttle the reading is...
  4. Replies
    Views

Hi All I'm enjoying my new found performance...

Hi All

I'm enjoying my new found performance but have given up treating it like a sports car and am driving it as I did prior to the remap last fill I was rewarded with 10.2LPH round town.

At...
  5. Replies
    Views

Hi growler Yep a grand for the tune and the...

Hi growler

Yep a grand for the tune and the same for the zaust so $2k total which is a lot but I think it's value.
  6. Replies
    Views

Hi All Had the ECU remapped today, the truck...

Hi All

Had the ECU remapped today, the truck was run on the dyno to get a base reading then the ECU removed and remapped with a performance/economy tune then run on the dyno again before a road...
  7. Replies
    Views

Hi All Thanks for the warm welcome, tomorrow...

Hi All

Thanks for the warm welcome, tomorrow marks four months of Patroling and I must say I'm really enjoying being able to see past the 4x4 in front instead of gazing blindly into the spare...