OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. To all those that are interested , Issue # 10 of...

To all those that are interested , Issue # 10 of Action & Adventure Magazine arrived today and the boy's week-end trip is definately in there , this is the cover to look out for ( Page 52 )...
  2. Replies
    Views

They haven't been there for a couple of years now...

They haven't been there for a couple of years now , I think that's block has storage units on it now , I'm about 5 minutes away at Wynnum West
  3. Replies
    Views

I didn't take any step by step photo's , but this...

I didn't take any step by step photo's , but this website from the bloke who makes then is pretty good and it was a easy fit
    http://www.nissangupatrol.com/chassis-differences.html
  4. Thread: Grrrr

by waz65
    Replies
    Views

I can't stand farking low life scumbags who think...

I can't stand farking low life scumbags who think it is their god given right to steal someone elses gear , hopefully you guys get your gear back and these lowlives get what's coming too them
  5. Replies
    Views

Agree , or BCF , I got the carpet for mine at...

Agree , or BCF , I got the carpet for mine at bunnings
  6. Thread: rear door bench

by waz65
    Replies
    Views

Yeah Timmo , I originally only had the hinges...

Yeah Timmo , I originally only had the hinges screwed to the door trim but it moved too much so then i screwed the hinges to the door using small self tappers
  7. Thread: rear door bench

by waz65
    Replies
    Views

12 mm ply mate

12 mm ply mate
  8. Thread: rear door bench

by waz65
    Replies
    Views

Here some pics of my rear door table ( sorry for...

Here some pics of my rear door table ( sorry for the crapy pics as they are taken on my phone camera ):

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r87/bigmanwaz/camerapics18-06-12016.jpg
  9. Replies
    Views

I used 12 mm structual ply on my drawers that I...

I used 12 mm structual ply on my drawers that I made up but that's only because i had 2 sheets sitting here at home so I can't see why you can't as I've seen drawers systems made out of MDF sheets
  10. Thread: My Rear Drawers

by waz65
    Replies
    Views

I had a chance to finish off the side wings and...

I had a chance to finish off the side wings and ends today :
    http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r87/bigmanwaz/camerapics18-06-12009.jpg...
  11. Thread: My Rear Drawers

by waz65
    Replies
    Views

Thanks guys , Brendan all up they cost me about...

Thanks guys , Brendan all up they cost me about $200 as I had most of the bits already ,
    Wild98 , the bearings I used are Nachi 6200-2NSE 30mmX9mmX10mm(inside diameter) and 25x25 box tube
    Cheers...
  12. Thread: My Rear Drawers

by waz65
    Replies
    Views

My Rear Drawers

I got a bit bored during my days off so after researching all the DIY drawer threads and looking at the price of new sets i decided to knock up my own seeing as how i had most of the bits and peices...
  13. Replies
    Views

I just read through your build-up mate , top...

I just read through your build-up mate , top effort so far , count me in for a wheel , i'd love to hear and see your GQ in the flesh ( so to speak )
  14. Replies
    Views

Mate - " it's easier to seek forgiveness than it...

Mate - " it's easier to seek forgiveness than it is to get permission " is what I live buy with regards to " SWMBO "
  15. Thread: My GU

by waz65
    Replies
    Views

Yeah Rick , Mine had a slight loss of power when...

Yeah Rick , Mine had a slight loss of power when i fitted my 285's , when i put the 3" exhaust on it helped , I still need to get mine tuned to suit the exhaust , my speedo is out aswell but i just...
  16. Replies
    Views

Here's mine , made out of a 9 kg bottle and is...

Here's mine , made out of a 9 kg bottle and is the perfect size for a camp oven , I've just got to paint it :
    http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r87/bigmanwaz/gasbottlecooker001.jpg...
  17. Replies
    Views

^^^^^^^^^ agree , I'm a member on both patrol...

^^^^^^^^^ agree , I'm a member on both patrol forum and i couldn't care less about the us and them mentality some members display
  18. Replies
    Views

We spent a week up at Dunabarra camping ground at...

We spent a week up at Dunabarra camping ground at the end of Feb and we were fishing most evening's in front of the campgrounds getting good size dart & trevally and also got a couple of good size...