OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Wrong injection moment (far or late) makes the...

Wrong injection moment (far or late) makes the same picture of smoke and weak engine.
  2. Get your head right in the engine bay and have a...

Get your head right in the engine bay and have a real good look. You have to have your eyes level with the bottom timing mark, otherwise you may be off one tooth, because of parallax error. Been...
  3. Hi mate! Did you check a marks on the timing belt...

Hi mate! Did you check a marks on the timing belt and on all its flywheels and crown wheels? May be the timing belt has a side slipping for a one tooth?
  4. The actual timing of the pump (mine) is by...

The actual timing of the pump (mine) is by undoing two nuts and rotating the pump clockwise or anti clockwise this just alters when the fuel gets pumped in relation to where the piston is , never...
  5. Replies
    Views

Sticky: All fixed mate, go for it...

All fixed mate, go for it...
  6. Replies
    Views

What I did was fairly easy , what you're doing is...

What I did was fairly easy , what you're doing is major work mate , it did stop the leak by the way .
  7. Having a manual is good but you should be able to...

Having a manual is good but you should be able to download the forum one ,AB usually fixes this sort of thing .
    Not too sure how much info is in the manual about injector pumps , it's one of those...
  8. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Send AB a pm, he'll sort it out for you when he...

Send AB a pm, he'll sort it out for you when he wakes up
  9. Yes it's happened to quite a few of us and our...

Yes it's happened to quite a few of us and our kids , the traps are many when buying second hand no matter how carefull you are , if you can get what your after cheap enough and factor in motor...
  10. Head gasket not sealing and or a rusted out...

Head gasket not sealing and or a rusted out gallery , was head torqued properly and was block cleaned properly ?
  11. Replies
    Views

Good luck. I had a Cabstar with a BD30 engine...

Good luck.
    I had a Cabstar with a BD30 engine that had a leaking top cover on the injector pump. Luckily I had the nissan workshop manual so I read through it.
    I will and have repaired nearly...
  12. Replies
    Views

13276-2W211 for Direct Injection. Built into...

13276-2W211 for Direct Injection.

Built into the pump is a circuit board, and this apparently gets hot so fuel flows under or over or near it, to keep it cool. If you get an air lock in the...
  13. Replies
    Views

I've returned from a relaxing overseas trip and...

I've returned from a relaxing overseas trip and finally got around to replacing the other 3 injector seals.
    It is possible to do them without the removal of the intake manifold. Just remove all the...
  14. Thread: 2.8 TD Supplement

by AB
    Replies
    Views

Sticky: 2.8 TD Supplement

Thanks to Simshazz we now have the 2.8 TD supplement and can be downloaded in the below attachment.