OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion on this...

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion on this subject, and I will defend your right to yours.

Mine is this ...... I do not consider Aboriginals as "traditional owners" of this land. It has...
  2. Replies
    Views

pretty much agree ^^^^^ All angst aside,...

pretty much agree ^^^^^

All angst aside, realistically this issue is in two parts.
    PB act as a storeage for your pics so you can access them from any device, any time, anywhere for free.
    Up...
  3. Replies
    Views

Thanks for taking the time to give this feedback,...

Thanks for taking the time to give this feedback, you touch on an important point. I'll try to address as many questions as I can.

- The aim of the app is to amalgamate user data to draw...
  4. Replies
    Views

The 2 different power sources are just the way it...

The 2 different power sources are just the way it has been drawn. You can use the fused power source going to 30 which will power your pump and simply bridge it across to 85.
  5. Replies
    Views

Wow they have made a fortune out of the industry...

Wow they have made a fortune out of the industry over the last 3 years grabbing a massive market share yet they need to Crowd fund?
  6. Replies
    Views

Fuel filter replacement and MAF clean.

Hi Guys,

Just uploaded my first YouTube video of how to change out the fuel filter on my 2004 Patrol and have the thing start after changing it out. I had a lot of dramas with this the first few...
  7. Replies
    Views

Thanks for letting us know. We have added...

Thanks for letting us know.

We have added security here along with an up to date software but will monitor this for more information.

I highly doubt we will be targeted but will ensure the...
  8. Replies
    Views

You can't judge a book by its cover, to get...

You can't judge a book by its cover,

to get to superior engineering you drive out to the middle of butt fark past a few cows and to a tin shed with a small site office attached, in the small site...
  9. https://www.accc.gov.au/media-release/federal-cour...

https://www.accc.gov.au/media-release/federal-court-finds-4wd-franchisor-misled-franchisees

Interesting topic for me as I have a Jackaroo and can't get any other auto locker and all other options...
  10. Replies
    Views

had it fitted as part of the deal but i have been...

had it fitted as part of the deal but i have been under it a few times and looks to be no issues, i did strengthen the mounts by welding two pieces of angle iron so the weight of the 35"s didnt make...
  11. It's supposedly an actuator with a dawes built...

It's supposedly an actuator with a dawes built in, kind of. I don't know why they opted this over the needle/dawes, but I can tell you now, the car is much better with this, than it ever was with...
  12. Replies
    Views

Knackered glow plugs?

Knackered glow plugs?
  13. Replies
    Views

GU Patrol Barn Door crack repair guide

O.k So I have had a crack in my right barn door since owning the car. For those who don't know, the crack is caused by hanging a larger than stock tyre from the door bracket. The heavy tyre tries to...
  14. Replies
    Views

You are correct but that describes a Diesel...

You are correct but that describes a Diesel Oxidation Catalyst (DOC) Filter.

Most versions of DPF's don't handle gases or water conversion as such. They are soot burners.
    They trap the soot in...
  15. Thread: limp mode mod

by Pokey
    Replies
    Views

Ok I just tested the diode theory. No limp mode...

Ok I just tested the diode theory. No limp mode at 20 psi. BUT very sluggish engine. I'm guessing with the lower maf voltage through the rev range the ecu is not allowing the required fuel needed.
  16. Replies
    Views

Outback Drawer Installation Manual

I got the Outback Drawer installation manual sent to us from the guys that have done the work on my troll and have uploaded foe everyone here.

Enjoy
    Gino

**Do not pm direct for email copies**
  17. Thread: Spammers

by Bob
    Replies
    Views

About 750 of them ...

About 750 of them
  18. Replies
    Views

Nissan Patrol Magazine - Issue 1

Free download of our first Nissan Patrol magazine (November Issue).

As time prevails these magazines will get bigger and better. Any feedback or ideas are welcome for the next issues!

NOTE:...
  19. Replies
    Views

Sticky: ZD30 Prior series 4 there should be 4 wires at...

ZD30 Prior series 4
    there should be 4 wires at your MAF they'll be Red, White, Black and White terminal 1,2,3 and 4 respectively,
    With the car idling, warmed up to normal operating temp, vehicle...