OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Glad you're okay Shane, gutted about the car...

Glad you're okay Shane, gutted about the car though. Get the Spartan out before they write it off too, I still have the standard spider gears to throw back in if you want some
  2. Replies
    Views

Sticky: 98L Ice Chest - Perth, WA

Brand: Ultra-Cool (original i.e pre Engel)

Capacity: 98L
    Internal Dimensions: 800L x 350W x 350H
    External Dimensions: 900L x 450W x 480H

Construction: Insulated Fibreglass with quality...
  3. Replies
    Views

Welcome to the forum. Love the Y60 High roof....

Welcome to the forum.

Love the Y60 High roof. Any chance of posting some more pics or links of the mods on that?
  4. Thread: Which auto locker

by XLR8
    Replies
    Views

I run the 4WD Systems Lokka in my Patrol ,aswell...

I run the 4WD Systems Lokka in my Patrol ,aswell as in my Triton, and fitted it myself (plus several for others). I find it pretty reliable although I am aware of 3 that have spat springs and pins...
  5. Replies
    Views

Even though you register on the DNC register, you...

Even though you register on the DNC register, you may still get calls, especially from overseas call centres or companies such as Tech Optimisers claiming to be acting on behalf of Microsoft. There...
  6. Replies
    Views

XLR8 Custom Tube bar - Series II...

XLR8 Custom Tube bar - Series II
    http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii231/XLR8777/XLR8%20Fabrications/RGEDC0113.jpg

XLR8 Custom rear bar - Series I-III (no pics available with Slimline LED tail...
  7. Replies
    Views

They should both (manual & auto) be a 2 piece...

They should both (manual & auto) be a 2 piece unit, one being the shifter surround and the other being the storage unit.
  8. if anything extractors usually improve...

if anything extractors usually improve economy/power on N/A diesels, not reduce it. I have heard of winter blend LPG, something to do with an additive to stop it freezing up in the converter or...
  9. Replies
    Views

I spent ages trying to find usable footage, but...

I spent ages trying to find usable footage, but with a mud caked windscreen, people in the way and inappropriate language, it hasn't left much. It's a shame I couldn't provide more of the guiys from...
  10. Replies
    Views

Had a great day out today and would like to thank...

Had a great day out today and would like to thank Nowoolies, Clunk71, Timbar, Aquarian51 & Butters for joining us. Unfortunately the cameras didn't come out much but I think a few others managed some...
  11. Replies
    Views

I'd have to agree with Tony, not just because I...

I'd have to agree with Tony, not just because I make sliders but I have seen what happens when the ARB ones get a whack. They are made from 32NB light wall tube, not much thicker than exhaust tube....
  12. Replies
    Views

Heater hoses under the manifold can be a pain to...

Heater hoses under the manifold can be a pain to get to. If you run it up on ramps and get from underneath it is easier, otherwise the rest are straight forward. The missus compact mirror comes in...
  13. Replies
    Views

Unfortunately too many Australians will not speak...

Unfortunately too many Australians will not speak their minds for fear of retribution, whether it be a ban from a forum or public bagging by the media. This is why these low lifes and minority groups...
  14. Replies
    Views

I should have explained a little better. We will...

I should have explained a little better. We will be running 3 separate trips, catering for all tastes. This is so those that are uncomfortable on certain terrain or have limited experience can choose...
  15. Replies
    Views

Interforum Meet & Greet trip

Western Patrol Club wishes to extend an invitation to the members of NISSANPATROL.COM.AU to attend our upcoming open day. Any interstate members who may be in town for the weekend are also welcome to...
  16. Replies
    Views

As requested by Todd, some pics of my fans. Best...

As requested by Todd, some pics of my fans. Best I can get without pulling the rad out
    http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii231/XLR8777/R16042011076.jpg...
  17. Replies
    Views

Have you repacked them with grease lately? Too...

Have you repacked them with grease lately? Too much grease can be just as big a problem as not enough with the auto hubs. If there is too much in there, it will pressurise and they won't fully...
  18. Thread: The Decepticon

by XLR8
    Replies
    Views

The car was purchased 5 years ago for $5K and as...

The car was purchased 5 years ago for $5K and as it sits today with all the mods it owes me no more than $13K including a low Km TB42 i had fitted 18 months after picking the car up.

The V8...
  19. Replies
    Views

without giving away too much, type in GQ Tube Bar...

without giving away too much, type in GQ Tube Bar as a search in MSN or Google Images. There are heaps of different designs around and from these I'm sure you will come up with something unique.
  20. Replies
    Views

Big thanks to Nowoolies and Clunk71 for a great...

Big thanks to Nowoolies and Clunk71 for a great day out. Will post some pics and vid up once they finish loading to photobucket.
  21. Thread: Factory Diff Lock

by XLR8
    Replies
    Views

Cheers AB, went through it today and found the...

Cheers AB, went through it today and found the problem. There is a control unit screwed to the framework behind the stereo/switch console and the plug was loose/out. plugged it back in and all...
  22. Replies
    Views

The kit was bought through Perth 4x4 in Balcatta...

The kit was bought through Perth 4x4 in Balcatta and we did the fitting. If you email them, they may be able to give you the specs. It is the same kit that Ash, aka The Pig (owner of Perth 4x4), runs...
  23. Replies
    Views

Do you know what model/size Denco yours is and...

Do you know what model/size Denco yours is and are you running an intercooler? We fitted a Denco to a mates GQ TD42 auto with W2A intercooler and it was starting to spool up at around 900RPM....
  24. Thread: Perth Bush Fires

by XLR8
    Replies
    Views

Just come in from work and the hills near home...

Just come in from work and the hills near home are still glowing brightly although it looks more under control than it did early hours yesterday morning. Hopefully the guys still fighting them can...
  25. Thread: XLR8 Fabrications

by XLR8
    Replies
    Views

Full front tube bar with sliders and scrub bars...

Full front tube bar with sliders and scrub bars as package $2200 plus freight. Keep in mind I am in WA so freight is upwards of $200.

If any of you guys know truckies who head to Perth, coud you...
Page 1 of 2 1 2