OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

I made mine back in 1988 at school. Made up the...

I made mine back in 1988 at school. Made up the plastic handle, the lot! And I still use it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Replies
    Views

I have a frame that goes around the rear window...

I have a frame that goes around the rear window for work lights. (first photo)
    I have an awesome led mounted under my jerry can box which is on the reverse light trigger. (second photo)

The...
  3. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Hi mate, thanks for your input. Have a look at...

Hi mate, thanks for your input.

Have a look at this thread also as the first section provides some good references for your average 4wdriver relating to some of the math you have applied above.
  4. Replies
    Views

I second the ARE Intercooler. Mine has been...

I second the ARE Intercooler. Mine has been excellent, but I have only tried the one, and there are bigger and better.... I just kept away from the Cheap Chinese Ebay ones, as from my research, some...
  5. Replies
    Views

For everything regarding intercoolers check the...

For everything regarding intercoolers check the ARE website
    https://www.are.com.au/Inter/topMountIntercoolers.htm
  6. Replies
    Views

Well mate get some CRC MAF cleaner and go to town...

Well mate get some CRC MAF cleaner and go to town on it. Hopefully this will help. Sometimes its to little too late and the air flow meter needs to be replaced. As for the intercooler. Buy an...
  7. Replies
    Views

Only buy. a bigger boat if you get a JEEP. When...

Only buy. a bigger boat if you get a JEEP. When is the last time you changed the fuel filter?
  8. Replies
    Views

Have you ever cleaned the air flow meter? If not,...

Have you ever cleaned the air flow meter? If not, get some MAF spray and clean it. Or it may need to be replaced. Reduce the chip setting and see what happens. Intercooler could be leaking. Is it the...
  9. Replies
    Views

Nice job, noted the two flats at the post base to...

Nice job, noted the two flats at the post base to torque them up in place. Would put at least one post at rear to stop flutter and the padlocks as secondary means of securing the wing nuts (if they...
  10. Hi Gags, Change all the engine filters and oil...

Hi Gags,

Change all the engine filters and oil and all the drivetrain fluids including brake fluid. They'll tell you the condition of the internals.

For oil specs and capacities refer to the...
  11. Replies
    Views

I went the Harrop E Locker route in my 2010 ST....

I went the Harrop E Locker route in my 2010 ST. Rear only for now due to LSD failing so had to be done anyways. Front E Locker in the future. Installed by a diff shop.
    For me it was because it is...
  12. Replies
    Views

I have an ARB front locker and it works great....

I have an ARB front locker and it works great. The compressor also pumps the tyres so I am happy with that.
    The rear LSD is great.
    I love how much stress it takes off the truck when doing some...
  13. Replies
    Views

As prev posted Patrols do not have a centre diff...

As prev posted Patrols do not have a centre diff and the Patrol Rear LSD is the best around bar none.

If your rear diff is in good cond then e-locker front is the way to go IMHO.

If you want...
  14. Replies
    Views

I went with ARB air locker in the front diff, if...

I went with ARB air locker in the front diff, if you can afford it do both but otherwise put one in the front before you do the rear.
    I chose ARB cos I still don't know anybody with the Eaton...
  15. Replies
    Views

I felt the same as you about the greater...

I felt the same as you about the greater reliability of the E-locker, plus I already had our compressor mounted in the rear canopy & wasn't keen on making more holes in the canopy to run airlines out...
  16. Replies
    Views

I have front and rear ARB air lockers and have...

I have front and rear ARB air lockers and have never let me down.

If funds permit then go both but most folk do front rather than rear if only doing one as the rear LSD in Patrols are generally...
  17. Replies
    Views

http://lokka.com/

http://lokka.com/
  18. Replies
    Views

I had to replace complete arm and wiper as the...

I had to replace complete arm and wiper as the plastic do dah broke they say they always do anyway
    best thing I could of done, perfect now like a new one. bugger stuffing around replacing rubbers...
  19. Replies
    Views

Drivers side is longer from what I've read..........

Drivers side is longer from what I've read....... Dont have that issue with the GQ
  20. Replies
    Views

Engine Oil - Penrite or Delo. Rating would be...

Engine Oil - Penrite or Delo. Rating would be 10w-40 or 15w40. Personally Brand doesnt matter to me. They are both great. Remember everything seems anedoctal but it always comes down to these two...
  21. remove engine cover and check for an oily...

remove engine cover and check for an oily Intercooler.if oily its leaking they all do.
    some tend to leak coolant from the front, Hodge maybe able to pin point
    it better. Service history is a good...
  22. Could also be a good idea to torch down the vents...

Could also be a good idea to torch down the vents to check for coloured dirt. Mines very bad for abusive driving (i.e. no care factor) and dust in everything that attracts moisture behind the...
  23. Replies
    Views

I have a 2010 auto,went over it even climbed...

I have a 2010 auto,went over it even climbed underneath and tried to get some dirt out from the springs to see what colour(ier-red dirt from mines)then went into the caryard when it was open and...
  24. I don't know anything about ZD30s but there's...

I don't know anything about ZD30s but there's heaps of guys here who do who may help out with engine specifics. All I can say is if the car's come from interstate do the internal chassis lick test...
  25. Drive another one to see if you think the...

Drive another one to see if you think the steering feels the same - it may be just a period of adjustment.....

I have been driving Patrols for 20 years and love the way a Patrol steers ( and I...
Page 1 of 2 1 2